Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Experiencing Some Issues with Raids

DreamBlissDreamBliss Posts: 107
edited October 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
So I was just attacked, and I took my Revenge. The base was listed as approx. 19,000. Now, by my math, that means the average level of each bot must be no more than 2,750, including mods.

Yet when I went into the base, the bots were all over 3,000, with the last one at 4,000. So the base was actually a 21,000 - 24,000 base. The game did not properly report its level.

But that is not all. The specs of the system on which I am playing the game are very good. 6 gigs of ram, a quad-core processor. Yet for some reason, there were longer than normal loading times between fights. This cost me the raid, because my time was down to the wire, and I started with just 1 sec left for the final fight. That was AFTER I went ahead and wasted all my energon on a revive so I could defeat this last bot.

The last issue is related to this. Typically I finish a raid with 5 minutes or more to spare. Running out of time is a problem I have not experienced for a long time. I am no longer using a phone with subpar specs. But during this raid, after fighting a few bots, I saw that the timer numbers were in red. I had less than 5 minutes to complete the raid, and I was on the 4th bot. Basically at least 5 minutes disappeared during this fight. Unless the time has been shortened for Raids, my fight time was shortened - I didn't get the full amount.

Not filing an official report and can not provide screenshots as I uninstalled the game. Have to walk away from it for now. Tired of getting cheated. Just asking the devs to look into the Raids, make sure everything looks good on their end.

Comments

• Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @DreamBliss bless your heart lad.
    The will is strong, alas the flesh is weak.

I will refrain from additional comments as your issues are:
    1. Auto-fights
    2. Soft reboots
    3. 24K bases.

Just STOP auto, and practice. Raids are a huge boon for developing fighting skills
  • Options
    NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    I hate to say it, but @BlackRazak is right. I think that if you will follow his advice, you will find that you experience much less frustration in-game and, hopefully, an increase in the enjoyment and sense of accomplishment. Then much of these issues you're reporting will become irrelevant. :)
  • Options
    I fight bases like that on the regular...so easy with Bee
  • Options
    JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Bless your heart is right. Maybe this will be enough to awaken you from this terrible nightmare called autofight....

My average raid time is under 3 mins, usually less than 2. It certainly helps to have a powerful iPhone with amazing load times. But the point is, you can stop the madness and enjoy what is normally an easy game mode for everyone else.

@DreamBliss
  • Options
    Over this past week everyone and their mother decided to raid me. I was at 2500+ Energon and over 400K raid chips but now thanks to these You-Know-Whats I burned over 1500 Energon and I’m just over 200K chips.

Everyone stop treating me as an easy target! I’m sick of it and had to resort to buying a 24-Hour Shield because of it! 😡
  • Options
    Why spend energon on raids?? Or use shields, for that matter? Raid chips are easy come, easy go. I've never had a shortage of them for whatever it is I want to buy. Once you stop treating them like they're a hard to get valuable resource, then you won't find raids to be quite as stressful.
  • Options
    Nightpath wrote: »
    Why spend energon on raids?? Or use shields, for that matter? Raid chips are easy come, easy go. I've never had a shortage of them for whatever it is I want to buy. Once you stop treating them like they're a hard to get valuable resource, then you won't find raids to be quite as stressful.

I’ll take it under consideration.
  • Options
    Question 2: Every time I try to find someone to raid I get bases that are 30000-40000 power, way too powerful for me to fight, and I keep burning more Energon to find an acceptable opponent.

Is there a method where I can keep raiding easy opponents without bankrupting my Energon supply?
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Question 2: Every time I try to find someone to raid I get bases that are 30000-40000 power, way too powerful for me to fight, and I keep burning more Energon to find an acceptable opponent.

Is there a method where I can keep raiding easy opponents without bankrupting my Energon supply?

Wait an hour!
    But seriously, to progress in RAID, you need to realistically be able to handle 2.5-3x your squad rating.
    So if you're rated at 10K, 25-30K bases should be your baseline.
    Some ninjas breeze thru 70-80K bases with a 21K squad. (Whilst some prevalent cheats beat 40K+ bases with their 3K squad. Which I'm still waiting for an answer from Kabam for.)
    Alas, just raid enough to get the stuff you want from the store.
    There are NO bonuses after you hit the 2,500 raid medal ceiling.
    Trust me i know!
  • Options
    Exactly what @BlackRazak said. Don't be afraid to try bases you think are rated too high for you. You'll never know if you don't try, and raiding high level bases can be a very good way to practice and improve your skills. And for when you try a high defense base and lose: that's okay. It's all part of the learning curve, and just like raid chips, medals are also easy come easy go. Don't stress it.
  • Options
    CarrotBoy2kCarrotBoy2k Posts: 164
    edited November 2019
    Losing the raid, and lowering your medal count, should also result in lower-level bases being offered as your possible targets. AFAIK, the bases you are offered belong to commanders with a medal count roughly comparable to yours.

This is also why I like getting attacked and losing base defenses; it keeps down my medal count so my prospective raid targets are reasonable.
  • Options
    Hey @DreamBliss ,
    @CarrotBoy2k and @Nightpath (sorry about the plundering, mate) are absolutely correct.
    Keeping a raid medal tally of around 1.2-1.5K seems to be the sweet spot for my AM mates.
    They get far better give outs than I do.
    They get delicious 35-55 medals and 35-150K chips, whilst i scrounge on a pathetic 8-11 medals per win (and between 20-35K chips) despite sometimes beating 80K rated bases.
    Sheesh.
  • Options
    Over this past week everyone and their mother decided to raid me. I was at 2500+ Energon and over 400K raid chips but now thanks to these You-Know-Whats I burned over 1500 Energon and I’m just over 200K chips.

Everyone stop treating me as an easy target! I’m sick of it and had to resort to buying a 24-Hour Shield because of it! 😡

Part of the reason why everyone was in Raid Happy Mode this past week was because of the rewards (Energon, Knight Crystals, etc.). Commanders know when the nice awards show up in the raid stores (because someone did document when certain items show up in the raid stores). So, many time their raids to occur on certain days. That and raids are now a monthly objective, so some commanders were trying to complete the objective.
  • Options
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Hey @DreamBliss ,
    @CarrotBoy2k and @Nightpath (sorry about the plundering, mate) are absolutely correct.

@BlackRazak Hey the next best thing to raiding someone I know is being raided by someone I know... ;)
  • Options
    Hey DreamBliss ,
    CarrotBoy2k and Nightpath (sorry about the plundering, mate) are absolutely correct.

BlackRazak Hey the next best thing to raiding someone I know is being raided by someone I know... ;)
    Dontcha love being raided by forum members? XD
    b05dhd5pr37j.jpg

• Options
    Hey DreamBliss ,
    CarrotBoy2k and Nightpath (sorry about the plundering, mate) are absolutely correct.

BlackRazak Hey the next best thing to raiding someone I know is being raided by someone I know... ;)
    b05dhd5pr37j.jpg

3cmiqqwwu0xy.png

0g97i62xs4ej.png

Forum members, fine.
    Sorry y'all
  • Options
    On a more serious note, I've a question to ask @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious .

Look at this leaderboard:
    kyjrhouyqx2i.png

Now see the guy in 2nd
    shw0q40w0ltj.png

How is he gaining medals with his stats (or the fact he last logged in over a month ago)
    j1iozrkwuvlo.png

Mods, delete this post of I've breached any regs.
    But i think it's a valid question.
  • Options
    No need to worry now; server maintenance. :lol:
  • Options
    edited November 2019

Great.
    And i don't have shields up.
    Was actually kicked out WHILE raiding.
    5yszl397nr3q.png

@Kabam Miike I'm bound to lose the raid, plus a hefty chunk of medals.
    Was cementing my run.
    Thought the 9AM EST maintenance was it?
    It's 3.45AM where I'm based, and need to retire for the day.
    Didn't anticipate this at all. No time for base defenses.
    Can't find any alerts alluding to the current outage?
    Can i claim raid medals/shields/chips?
  • Options
    NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited November 2019

Great.
    5yszl397nr3q.png

Was cementing my run.

1v1jtm4jmyx5.jpeg

Sorry, looks like you remembered the time wrong...
  • Options

Great.
    5yszl397nr3q.png

Was cementing my run.

1v1jtm4jmyx5.jpeg

Sorry, looks like you remembered the time wrong...

Ouch.
    Meant 9PM EST.
    Which coincided with my unable to login issues betweem 9AM GMT+7 till around 1PM.
    Really thought that was it, @Nightpath !
  • Options
    @BlackRazak, I hope the raid in progress is null and void. My response was more for the OP. I was trying like 2-3 times around 3:20pm and then it came to my mind server maintenance.
  • Options
    MystaJayMystaJay Posts: 135
    edited November 2019
    Hey DreamBliss ,

b05dhd5pr37j.jpg

Wassup?
  • Options
    MystaJay wrote: »
    Hey DreamBliss ,

b05dhd5pr37j.jpg

Wassup?

XD
  • Options
    XRETROXRETRO Posts: 26
    I fight bases like that on the regular...so easy with Bee

IKR, That 5* G1 bee is absolutely insane on raids, I’ve cluthed up a few raids with him, in currently almost at 1,900 medals so I’m fighting bases with R4 and Max 5*s, He’s just real helping hand.