Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

I didnt expect it

Ibq1eq2hjucx9.jpg
I have been ignoring nemesis for 2 months. Just a moment I was bored and brought him to rok for fun. Amazingly he singlehandedly defeated primal... 😂 am I too late to discover this out?

Comments

• Oooh that's ROTK...I'm happy I have a nemesis XD
  • Oooh that's ROTK...I'm happy I have a nemesis XD

It's like I am having a nemesis and never touch him. Suddenly he is too powerful out of my expectation 🤣 A very few bots can defeat primal alone, not less a 4*. Nemesis is very impressive 😁
  • CrankClaw wrote: »
    Oooh that's ROTK...I'm happy I have a nemesis XD

It's like I am having a nemesis and never touch him. Suddenly he is too powerful out of my expectation 🤣 A very few bots can defeat primal alone, not less a 4*. Nemesis is very impressive 😁

I don't think it was the bot though...it's your skill man

Well yes and no. I am positive that I am skillful, but no matter how skill you are, primal cant be defeated by one bot, except meg, tronus and nemesis. OG cant defeat primal because he has bleed debuff which actually helps primal gain health 🤣
    CrankClaw wrote: »

Well yes and no. I am positive that I am skillful, but no matter how skill you are, primal cant be defeated by one bot, except meg, tronus and nemesis. OG cant defeat primal because he has bleed debuff which actually helps primal gain health 🤣

Maybe Magnus and Starscream can do pretty good against him too if ranked up enough
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited October 2019
    Wait till you see 5* Nemesis making a joke out of rotk primal

Also try fighting grindor in ROK with nemesis 😝
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Ibq1eq2hjucx9.jpg
    I have been ignoring nemesis for 2 months. Just a moment I was bored and brought him to rok for fun. Amazingly he singlehandedly defeated primal... 😂 am I too late to discover this out?

Noice. How many hits does it take to KO primal?
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Ibq1eq2hjucx9.jpg

About 900 I'd say, maybe a bit less if the melee buff was copied
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997

OG can do it if you're careful about when you use your specials. Did it recently and it was about 500 hits. Unawaken OG does it under 200.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Slayer wrote: »

This is from like 10 months ago or something. This was my 5* Shocky when he was R3.

RoK Grindor is a tank!

enzn6bpf7vmd.jpeg
    Ibq1eq2hjucx9.jpg

Not a lot. Due to steal buff I think it is not more than 400. I dont remember. 😂

Maybe Magnus and Starscream can do pretty good against him too if ranked up enough

I am not sure... havent tried those on primal... but I believe in you, I can feel it 😂
  • JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

This is from like 10 months ago or something. This was my 5* Shocky when he was R3.

RoK Grindor is a tank!

enzn6bpf7vmd.jpeg

Wow you beat primal with grindor XD, how innovated!
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

RoK Grindor is a tank!

enzn6bpf7vmd.jpeg

Wow you beat primal with grindor XD, how innovated!

Ha, no way man. That would be like 900 hits if I used Grindor on RotK Primal. Although, with his new SP locks I think Grindor would be ok vs Primal.

This image is Shocky vs RoK Grindor.
  • TsunamiTsunami Posts: 31
    Here is awakened OGP against RotK Primal (one shot):
    cqacudqmfas0.png

Wasn’t hard, just never did an sp3 and (almost) always made sure Primal had 2-3 crit armors up before using sp1 or sp2.
    And here was R4 5S Wheeljack against RoK Grindor back in December:
    5j26jplo9j1n.png

😂😂😂😂😂
    Tsunami wrote: »
    5j26jplo9j1n.png

😂😂😂😂😂

Wow. Marathon fight.
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    5j26jplo9j1n.png

😂😂😂😂😂

Wow. Marathon fight.

Yep. Grindor only took shock damage and crits for the vast majority of the fight.

I am not sure... havent tried those on primal... but I believe in you, I can feel it 😂
    5j26jplo9j1n.png

😂😂😂😂😂

reallly??? 1884 hits? how long is that fight 😂😂 I cant even stand the duration of 500 hits. How can you be so patient 😂