Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Monthly Objective Changes

2»

Comments

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Luckas22 wrote: »
    I already have a 5 star primal optimus, am I supposed to get it again to get the reward of the featured bot?

You can get any of the featured now. Doesnt have to be a specific one.
  • Options
    Yes, but I already have one, am I supposed to get it again to get the reward?
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Yes, but I already have one, am I supposed to get it again to get the reward?

Yes.
  • Options
    BonesetterHUNBonesetterHUN Posts: 367
    edited November 2019
    I already have a 5 star primal optimus, am I supposed to get it again to get the reward of the featured bot?

You must get 3 of ANY of the featured bots. So if you get/buy one featured 3 times, or all 3 of them 1 time.. It's the same 🤜🤛
  • Options
    XXXXXX Posts: 80
    I think that the hardest between the new monthly objectives is to rank up a 5* bot 3 times.
    If you have all your 5* ranked 2 and you have quite all the 5* like me you are in trouble.
    Rank up a 5* three times every month is not so easy.
    And if you have all your 5* ranked up to r5 you can’t get all the monthly objectives anymore.
    Please @Kabam Vydious think about changing this objectives into “take one of the featured bots to rank 2”, “take two of the featured bots to rank 2”, “take three of the featured bots to rank 2”.
  • Options
    XXX wrote: »
    I think that the hardest between the new monthly objectives is to rank up a 5* bot 3 times.
    If you have all your 5* ranked 2 and you have quite all the 5* like me you are in trouble.
    Rank up a 5* three times every month is not so easy.
    And if you have all your 5* ranked up to r5 you can’t get all the monthly objectives anymore.
    Please @Kabam Vydious think about changing this objectives into “take one of the featured bots to rank 2”, “take two of the featured bots to rank 2”, “take three of the featured bots to rank 2”.

You don't need to complete those three objectives in order to claim all of the monthly objective rewards. You can miss three... so just be sure to complete all the other objectives. That shouldn't be hard if your roster is that strong anyway.

Problem solved.
  • Options
    XXXXXX Posts: 80
    So you guys are saying that if you can’t rank up a 5* bots 3 times the solution is to buy 3 featured 5* bots every month. Good call guys.
    So if we want to resume, you have to be full of spark and gold to rank up 3 5* bots every month, or simply be full of chips to be able to spend 3.000.000 chips every month.
    Very easy in every case.
  • Options
    VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    So you guys are saying that if you can’t rank up a 5* bots 3 times the solution is to buy 3 featured 5* bots every month. Good call guys.
    So if we want to resume, you have to be full of spark and gold to rank up 3 5* bots every month, or simply be full of chips to be able to spend 3.000.000 chips every month.
    Very easy in every case.

you still have a to do a combo of both. out of the 6 objectives [buy botm (3X) & rank up a 5* (3X)].. you need to do four of the six.

so if you buy a botm of three times, you'll need to rank up a 5* one time.

or buy BOTM two times, rank up 5* two times.. etc....
  • Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Very easy in every case.

How often were you completing all the monthly objectives prior to the update? The new way isn't easy but at least there are different paths you can take.