NEW BOTS!?!?!?!

Ive played this game off and on since 2017. From best to worst the one thing thats always brought me back to this game was seeing the new and distinctive bots released every month. So ive been shocked and heavily disappointed this year when we havent gotten 1 NEW CHARACTER.... and no 2 repaints dont count. This is killing the game as players are dropping quickly and i assume revenue is as well. FIX THIS!!

Comments

  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 2,787
    Lol that doesn't make an acrostic, bounty hunter :D
  • VanawsumVanawsum Posts: 6
    @Bntyhntr3232_ the repaints have the same abilities and character models as the original characters so its lazy in my opinion, also nemises is much weaker than optimus which dosent make sense to me. Also the lack of bots is killing the game and if they dont start adding them it will shut down, the player base goes down like 5% every month and ive seen everyone else thats complained about it is basically blown off by mike which is why im mad.
  • Hijacker2531Hijacker2531 Posts: 525
    edited November 1
    Vanawsum wrote: »
    @Bntyhntr3232_ the repaints have the same abilities and character models as the original characters so its lazy in my opinion, also nemises is much weaker than optimus which dosent make sense to me. Also the lack of bots is killing the game and if they dont start adding them it will shut down, the player base goes down like 5% every month and ive seen everyone else thats complained about it is basically blown off by mike which is why im mad.

    But... they don't have the same abilities... also don't be a wuss, don't create a new account just to spam... anyway...
  • VanawsumVanawsum Posts: 6
    @Hijacker2531 i didnt create a new account, ive never had an account on the forums till now
  • Hijacker2531Hijacker2531 Posts: 525
    edited November 1
    What do you even have to do with the game? No one would truly care, if you, one unimportant player left the game to focus on a more important aspect of their life. You are simply a drop of water in an immense sea of energon. You spend what, $10 on this game? There are whales who spend more than you make in a year on this game. The mods have already said repeatedly that new bots aren't coming, therefore, what's the point in asking? Obviously they've calculated the loss of players and deemed it not a problem, so why should it be a problem to you? They've used their obviously smaller budget to create a beautiful story, and this game already has gone past the expected life-time of most small mobile games that don't have a large player-base. Frankly, we all should be grateful, and we should be more mature about the lack of bots, rather than making a new thread about the lack of new bots every other day. I apologize, @Vanawsum , but you are irrelevant.
  • VanawsumVanawsum Posts: 6
    @Hijacker2531 i realise im irrelevant but im not the only one that feels that way, in 2018 i knew like 8 people that played the game and theyve all quit because of lack of content. Frankily im worried about the game and find myself being bored, and i don't want to just quit a game ive spent more on than like 2 console games combined. On your story point while it is improved the shattered glass is really stretched out since i have to wait 3 months to read the whole story and it took like a year to get act 4.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 572
    Vanawsum wrote: »
    @Hijacker2531 i realise im irrelevant but im not the only one that feels that way, in 2018 i knew like 8 people that played the game and theyve all quit because of lack of content. Frankily im worried about the game and find myself being bored, and i don't want to just quit a game ive spent more on than like 2 console games combined. On your story point while it is improved the shattered glass is really stretched out since i have to wait 3 months to read the whole story and it took like a year to get act 4.

    Remember there was a time for 6 or 7months we got nothing at all
    No new bots or story of any kind. And now we have had 2 new, yes new bots they only have same animations, the abilities are completely different therefore new bots, and now new stories as well. The game is fine. We may even get new bots again too someday soon.
  • Vanawsum wrote: »
    @Hijacker2531 i realise im irrelevant but im not the only one that feels that way, in 2018 i knew like 8 people that played the game and theyve all quit because of lack of content. Frankily im worried about the game and find myself being bored, and i don't want to just quit a game ive spent more on than like 2 console games combined. On your story point while it is improved the shattered glass is really stretched out since i have to wait 3 months to read the whole story and it took like a year to get act 4.

    Woah there. It's almost 2020. 2018 is irrelevant. We have more content, and we can assume we'll have a bit more before the end of the year. If you're bored, it may just be due to a lack of interest in the game because you've been playing for 2 years. And if you think you're the only one worried, you're wrong. But the rest of us are being mature and not creating threads which the mods have explicitly answered the questions to. And it was your choice to spend over $120+ on. You could have bought Transformers: Devastation with that money. Possibly got a bike. Took a lady or gentleman out for a date. But YOU chose to spend it on this game, which you know must come to an end, as all things come to an end in the end (by LINKIN PARK). And Patience is a virtue. One must wait for all good things, and it's a solid option to have the story protracted over some time rather than all at once. A longer story with fleshed out details is FAR better than immediate facts thrown at you. Bayformers taught me that.

    TL;DR: You have not realized your irrelevancy @Vanawsum . And for that, I apologize.
  • Buttehrs wrote: »
    Vanawsum wrote: »
    @Hijacker2531 i realise im irrelevant but im not the only one that feels that way, in 2018 i knew like 8 people that played the game and theyve all quit because of lack of content. Frankily im worried about the game and find myself being bored, and i don't want to just quit a game ive spent more on than like 2 console games combined. On your story point while it is improved the shattered glass is really stretched out since i have to wait 3 months to read the whole story and it took like a year to get act 4.

    Remember there was a time for 6 or 7months we got nothing at all
    No new bots or story of any kind. And now we have had 2 new, yes new bots they only have same animations, the abilities are completely different therefore new bots, and now new stories as well. The game is fine. We may even get new bots again too someday soon.

    Absolutely right
  • VanawsumVanawsum Posts: 6
    @Hijacker2531 that entire comment was pretty irrelevent as i know im the one who chose to play the game and spend money on it but i dont really have anything else to add so goodbye.
  • VanawsumVanawsum Posts: 6
    @Buttehrs i realise that and i truly am grateful we ars getting new spotlights again but its not enough, and I realize how selfish that sounds but i feel as though if something dosent change the game will be shut down in the next 6 months and i dont want that to happen
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 572
    Vanawsum wrote: »
    @Buttehrs i realise that and i truly am grateful we ars getting new spotlights again but its not enough, and I realize how selfish that sounds but i feel as though if something dosent change the game will be shut down in the next 6 months and i dont want that to happen

    That what im saying. If the game was gonna shut down, those 6 months would have been when it would have. They havea much smaller team than their other games. It takes longer to create stuff.
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 293
    I can attest to the needing a break fromnthe game i was way to invested (time and money) and had to walk away, for about a year aside from coming on once a day to collect the daily calendar rewards, had every 4* available at the time and had to literally put it down and walk away for a while and i have started playing again with a whole new point of view on the game yes, i miss seeing new bots, and the content has grown stale, i mean the spotlight maps have been the same for way too long the only difference is what bots is where, but im sure there is only so much they can really do, i think kabam actually relaesed 5* way earlier than they had originally wanted to and then had to get them all out but rather than just dumping them all at once they have chosen to give everyone a shot at them and in turn create new crystals..... but i do feel it is time for new bots to be released, but if you are tired of it take a break or slow down and play the gane in another context for a whike
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 639
    You know what I predict?

    That we will see the exact same thread at the start of next month.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,700
    oh my god
  • (I)Ahh...I can agree with you but that doesn't mean (N)I support this post...and they aren't (B)repaints...they play differently and stuff...So I
    (4)would appreciate it if you would give them their
    (C)due credit for the actually great bots that play
    (L)Differently than what they are repaints of...think
    (O)of it this way...in transformers TOYS theres
    (S)Repaints Retools and Remolds...these are
    (E)Remolds as they have subtle differences...

    Boba Fett: I'm the cleverest bounty hunter in the galaxy.
    @Bntyhntr3232_ : Hold my energon cube...
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,399
    edited November 1
    Sorry can't agree with @Transformator79 's statement.

    @Bntyhntr3232_ :

    A+ for effort, though

    Regarding the NEW BOTS, i think the amount we have is ok, perhaps new challenges or new modes would pique interest in the community.
    Pretty sure there's a way with current available assets.
    I dunno. Combo challenge? Perfection challenge? Fastest KO competition?

    You get g2 skins or some pointless relic as prizes
  • Transformator79Transformator79 Posts: 121
    edited November 1
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Sorry can't agree with @Transformator79 's statement.

    @Bntyhntr3232_ :

    A+ for effort, though

    Regarding the NEW BOTS, i think the amount we have is ok, perhaps new challenges or new modes would pique interest in the community.
    Pretty sure there's a way with current available assets.
    I dunno. Combo challenge? Perfection challenge? Fastest KO competition?

    You get g2 skins or some pointless relic as prizes

    Haha, lol! :D
  • Inb4close
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 2,801
    edited November 1
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Sorry can't agree with Transformator79 's statement.

    Bntyhntr3232_ :

    A+ for effort, though

    Regarding the NEW BOTS, i think the amount we have is ok, perhaps new challenges or new modes would pique interest in the community.
    Pretty sure there's a way with current available assets.
    I dunno. Combo challenge? Perfection challenge? Fastest KO competition?

    You get g2 skins or some pointless relic as prizes

    That's definitely me XD
This discussion has been closed.