Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bots with the highest critical hit rates?

Is there a list or database that will tell me what bots have the best critical hit rates, so I have a better idea on who to take on these Evil Tread missions?

Thanks!

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Jazz at 10 stacks
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    One of the two sessions consists of non-reviving zombies, and we have 5 bots against 3 zombies. I think you can just focus on class advantage, if not win by attrition.
  • DreamBlissDreamBliss Posts: 107
    edited November 2019
    This is what I have determined so far:

Best Criticals:
    1. Megatron RoTF (stacks)
    2. Dinobot
    3. Barricade
    4. Jazz

Best Flames:
    1. Ironhide
    2. Grimlock (but enemy constantly dodges, so you have to get them on the wall)
    3. Tantrum

I was able to beat 3* and 4* with these, but need to find more powerful, faster bots that cause flame damage on SP1.
  • MystaJayMystaJay Posts: 135
    One of the two sessions consists of non-reviving zombies, and we have 5 bots against 3 zombies. I think you can just focus on class advantage, if not win by attrition.

agree, it's 5 on 3, so if you bring 4* IH and grimlock plus 3 sacrifices (pref 5* R3+), it's doable... that being said cyclonus was painful for me, accidentally killed him without burn, but IH came through
  • Dont forget Hot Rod :)
  • MystaJay wrote: »

agree, it's 5 on 3, so if you bring 4* IH and grimlock plus 3 sacrifices (pref 5* R3+), it's doable... that being said cyclonus was painful for me, accidentally killed him without burn, but IH came through

Hah, don't forget Magnus now. I killed Cyclonus first try with his new heavy burn.
  • Nightpath wrote: »
    MystaJay wrote: »

Hah, don't forget Magnus now. I killed Cyclonus first try with his new heavy burn.

His new burn is crazy
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Damn i guess..

-> Drift , Sideswipe , windblade , OGP(with armour debuff), G1 bee( sp3 ), Mixmaster (with acid debuff)

Does
    not
    Exist.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    DreamBliss wrote: »

Best Criticals:
    2. Dinobot
    3. Barricade
    4. Jazz

Best Flames:
    1. Ironhide
    3. Tantrum

I was able to beat 3* and 4* with these, but need to find more powerful, faster bots that cause flame damage on SP1.

Ramjet.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Who needs critters when you already have DOTers?
  • Red_Eyes wrote: »

Best Criticals:
    2. Dinobot
    3. Barricade
    4. Jazz

Best Flames:
    1. Ironhide
    3. Tantrum

Ramjet.

Yeah, i believe his burns are one of the best. Better than grimlock and tantrum's burn i suppose.
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

Best Criticals:
    2. Dinobot
    3. Barricade
    4. Jazz

Best Flames:
    1. Ironhide
    3. Tantrum

Ramjet.

Yeah, i believe his burns are one of the best. Better than grimlock and tantrum's burn i suppose.

It's hard to say absolutely. Grimlock's Burn is guaranteed with SP1 and both Grimlock and Tantrum Burn with a higher attack rating than Ramjet. Ramjet's Burn with SP1, like Tantrum's, is not guaranteed but you have a chance to put on several Burns with Ramjet and his last longer. So it depends. Then Ramjet does give you the options of going for a stronger and guaranteed Burn with his SP2, and using the Enforcers synergy to lenghten his Burns.

I don't know, DreamBliss was looking for an SP1 Burn and an alternative to the three bots he listed so I offered him one.

Best Criticals:
    2. Dinobot
    3. Barricade
    4. Jazz

Best Flames:
    1. Ironhide
    3. Tantrum

Ramjet.

It's hard to say absolutely. Grimlock's Burn is guaranteed with SP1 and both Grimlock and Tantrum Burn with a higher attack rating than Ramjet. Ramjet's Burn with SP1, like Tantrum's, is not guaranteed but you have a chance to put on several Burns with Ramjet and his last longer. So it depends. Then Ramjet does give you the options of going for a stronger and guaranteed Burn with his SP2, and using the Enforcers synergy to lenghten his Burns.

I don't know, DreamBliss was looking for an SP1 Burn and an alternative to the three bots he listed so I offered him one.

Just wanted to add, Tantrum's SP1 Burn can be guaranteed but you have to have all 10 melee buffs.
  • Thanks for your replies. Able to get through the 4*. Also now know to open the crystals in stacks for best results.
    Thanks for your replies. Able to get through the 4*. Also now know to open the crystals in stacks for best results.

Nice, no problem.
  • DreamBlissDreamBliss Posts: 107
    edited November 2019
    Well opening the crystals in large stacks did not get me a 5* bot as it had for others. Typically the crystals that seem to reward you for opening them in stacks of 10 or so, like the Arena Crystals, always give you at least something good. Even when opening 8 or 9. I opened 9 of the Hallowed Crystals and only got 3* bots. I think every one of these I opened only gave 3* bots. Oh well, SSDD.

But I was able to, with some difficulty, finish that last Evil Tread 4* mission. So I got that at least. Bludgeon was very hard to defeat.