Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Five day alliance mission?

2»

Comments

• Hey @Darm0k -

I actually explained IN that thread how I misunderstood and apologized for it. I afterwards stated what was happening and have done so several times now. I stated in THIS thread that there was an error and we addressed it. This isn't brand new information we suddenly dropped. This was discussed at the start of the AM when it was late in starting.
  • DinoTrons wrote: »

My only question is,
    What is scheduled or supposed to happen next alliance mission event in terms of start time. Are we expecting 9Am est ? I didn’t really get an answer in that thread.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

This was actually answered already in the initial beginning of all this stating that it would start at the designated time of 9am EST as it should've.
  • BOFAD wrote: »
    No AM rewards please look into this

They're being rewarded now. Apologies for the delay you may have noticed. Give it a few hours to reach everyone.
  • DinoTrons wrote: »

My only question is,
    What is scheduled or supposed to happen next alliance mission event in terms of start time. Are we expecting 9Am est ? I didn’t really get an answer in that thread.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

This was actually answered already in the initial beginning of all this stating that it would start at the designated time of 9am EST as it should've.

Ok! Thank you for the response. Greatly appreciate it.
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    Hey @Darm0k -

I actually explained IN that thread how I misunderstood and apologized for it. I afterwards stated what was happening and have done so several times now. I stated in THIS thread that there was an error and we addressed it. This isn't brand new information we suddenly dropped. This was discussed at the start of the AM when it was late in starting.

Thank you sir!
  • Same_ol_GSame_ol_G Posts: 104
    edited November 2019
    9am start time for east coast? I'm in NY I work for a living, how am I supposed to to join AM until minimum 8 hours after start time?

That's completely ridiculous. 12pm was bad enough but it's not as bad as freaking 9AM....SMH

A solution is to make AM 3 days, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, increase rewards accordingly so it's the same as 4 days.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Man, even the Chinese labor class player has savored the taste of Indian Kabam's week schedule: 5 days of working (I mean, AM) and two days of rest. Some may think the Asians have an advantage with the AM starting at 10PM, but trust me, a run of AM fights before sleep can seriously reduce the sleep quality.
  • Same_ol_G wrote: »
    9am start time for east coast? I'm in NY I work for a living, how am I supposed to to join AM until minimum 8 hours after start time?

That's completely ridiculous. 12pm was bad enough but it's not as bad as freaking 9AM....SMH

A solution is to make AM 3 days, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, increase rewards accordingly so it's the same as 4 days.

I will be increasing my fiber intake ten-fold to justify an increase in prolonged bathroom breaks during work.
  • Same_ol_G wrote: »

I will be increasing my fiber intake ten-fold to justify an increase in prolonged bathroom breaks during work.

🤣🤣🤣