Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Arena cutoffs

Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
As there is no way to check the arena cutoff like mcoc trucos or infobot.so where can i find the arena cutoff?
Will anyone tell me will 500k point enough to get 3* crystal(when normal bots are feature)?
and how much point will i need to get 3* crystal when new bot is introduced?
Mentioning the 3*bot arena.
About 4* arena how much point will i need to get 4* crystal shard

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Goto Reddit best chance to find info downside usually only 10 people respond to poll about placement in arenas
  • rawrrawr Posts: 20
    once the cutoffs are made public, they will get higher with each successive arena..
    so no one in their right mind would share..
    that being said, i did get rank 48 for one lf the prowl 3* arenas :p
  • A2lex67A2lex67 Posts: 18
    Fix the arena bug please always lost my first fight
  • Slibby8803Slibby8803 Posts: 115
    rawr wrote: »
    once the cutoffs are made public, they will get higher with each successive arena..
    so no one in their right mind would share..
    that being said, i did get rank 48 for one lf the prowl 3* arenas :p

It is actually shared regularly on another forum (the front page of the internet) and the cutoffs seem to be determined more by the desirability of the bot not that this information is shared. Several youtubers share as well.
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    Yes, biggest factor is bot popularity.

To be perfectly honest though, a competitive leaderboard system where you can't see the leaderboard or your place during an event makes no sense to me.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    You need 1million points for each 3* bot in arenas
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Gunz0 wrote: »

And time, lots of time.
  • PeyotePeyote Posts: 163

Please don't give incorrect information when you don't know what you are talking about. You clearly never tried to get a bot in this arena or you would know the real numbers.
    I know that, my friend grinded like 800k points in the arenas and only got in top 1%-10%

In MCOC, you have to reach over 1million points for a 3* bot in arena
    You clearly never tried other Kabam games or you would know the real numbers
    Peyote wrote: »

Please don't give incorrect information when you don't know what you are talking about. You clearly never tried to get a bot in this arena or you would know the real numbers.

• PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    Chill out mate, I get one Bot every week in the 3* arena so I know exactly what it takes to win one. The cutoff are higher than what you think, by quite a lot...
    Old bot=1M new bot=1.3M
    The prob is the bug in the arena : the lost of the first fight..
    Peyote wrote: »
    Chill out mate, I get one Bot every week in the 3* arena so I know exactly what it takes to win one. The cutoff are higher than what you think, by quite a lot...
    Yup, 1 million for old bots. 2million for new. 2mil for fan vorite(old) and 3 for fanfav(new)

And 0.7 million for Mixmaster

Still 1mil like in Mcoc, my friend scored 800k but he still didn't get the arena bot