Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

T3 ore crystals

T3 ore crystals aren't displaying/giving the correct amount of gold

Comments

• Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Have you any screenshots/videos?
  • Options
    They gave less gold than the drop info showed, but now they have given the right amount
  • Options
    XRETROXRETRO Posts: 26
    T3 ore crystals have also been dropping WAY less for me, I save up my T3 Crystals all the way to the bot lvl and rank up AE and this most recent one I pooled abt 900... I fear that since their drop rates have lowered I will not pool as near as many, and I really need the T2A🤣, Now I’m not sure if this an update/ path or another one of kabams careless bugs but if somebody could help me out on this it would be much appreciated.
  • Options
    XRETRO wrote: »
    T3 ore crystals have also been dropping WAY less for me, I save up my T3 Crystals all the way to the bot lvl and rank up AE and this most recent one I pooled abt 900... I fear that since their drop rates have lowered I will not pool as near as many, and I really need the T2A🤣, Now I’m not sure if this an update/ path or another one of kabams careless bugs but if somebody could help me out on this it would be much appreciated.

My drop rates on t3 class sparks went downhill too, idk why