Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

T3 Crystals BUGZZZZ

Ever since opening T3 crystals I haven't been receiving the sparks that I have been awarded. Does anyone else have this issue as well? I have videos and pictures however whenever I contact KABAM support all I get is that I've been given the appropriate sparks and they automatically close my ticket. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious any suggestions on how to word or look into this matter? In the pictures I opened a total of 11 T3 Basic sparks and was only given two of the 11. 1wcfynmtq5qv.png
v4duni3v63z6.png
g66pj0qu7p4i.png
o1t7ccmmolt8.png
fnw3mzpy234j.png
hxa3kpeju7bv.png

Comments

• JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Are all those screenshots the same batch of 73 crystals opened? If so, it's cumulative. There's no bug, you did only pull two T3Bs.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    As mentioned above... The final screenshot is the cumulative total of all 73 crystals.

You did not get 2 t3b per 10x pull...

Same misunderstanding has occurred many, many times with arena crystals and energon.

Think about it.

When you open multiple 10x bot crystals, you don't get an extra 30-40 2* dupes each time.
  • JKL wrote: »
    Are all those screenshots the same batch of 73 crystals opened? If so, it's cumulative. There's no bug, you did only pull two T3Bs.

This is correct! If you want further confirmation about what you received you can also contact our Support team!
  • @JKL Thank you for clarifying I didn't know it was cumulative. Thank you.

This is correct! If you want further confirmation about what you received you can also contact our Support team!

Oh yah! And if you want a nice cuppa coffee contact the support team

You need Irish coffee to deal with any “support” team.
  • Decimus234 wrote: »
    JKL wrote: »

I burst into laughter when I read that

So you actually know what I mean? Or is it just funny to read?
    Decimus234 wrote: »

So you actually know what I mean? Or is it just funny to read?

It's a Cocktail...of course I know what you mean
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited November 2019
    On what planet does an Irish Coffee count as a cocktail*?
    In Cork it's considered a hangover cure. 🤣
    Weaklings!

Back on topic, the Ore-13 Crystals are currently MISERLY beyond belief.
    Someone go hack the Kabam server algorithms!

*Wikipedia can go suck it