Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Special Mission - Fog of War: Apparitions

Comments

• Calcul8r wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious Thanks for the fix! What I was asking about last month is like this but married to alliance missions and arena. Could we have the greatness of battle randomization with a level scale? Players are looking to stay engaged. Imagine if we could just keep challenging ourselves by raising the difficulty in a solo mission and as we raise the difficulty, we earn the rewards that others are mentioning they want. Each level has basic essence, alpha essence, gold, and bot chips. Class essence from the bots battled. After so many levels it goes from tier one to tier two, and carries on up to tier 4. I wouldn't mind if I had to fully explore to unlock the next level. I don't think players would mind if it even took 15 levels for tier 1, 30 for tier 2, 45 for tier 3, and it had 60 levels of tier 4. That's 150 randomized levels that grow in difficulty to keep us busy and give the rewards that others are mentioning is needed to keep the game interesting. I think you guys are doing great and I love the game. Just thought I would share an idea that I know would keep me playing even when my bots get really strong and still would have something for everyone, rookies and veterans alike.

I like this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • ReworkRework Posts: 122
    Is the computer adjusting difficulty up as you do more runs? My 1st three went pretty smooth, but by the 5th, the opponents are going full on ninja mode and crushing me.
  • Rework wrote: »
    Is the computer adjusting difficulty up as you do more runs? My 1st three went pretty smooth, but by the 5th, the opponents are going full on ninja mode and crushing me.

Nah, I haven't had to use Revive/Repair in any of my 3 runs so far... that said, the Bees are giving me RAGE fits!
  • l4dg3oy3foap.jpg

Hi, I just finished the t4 version at 100%, but didn't get the completion loot. Anyone else got that error?

Thanks
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    LoganSP wrote: »
    l4dg3oy3foap.jpg

Hi, I just finished the t4 version at 100%, but didn't get the completion loot. Anyone else got that error?

Thanks

There's no exploration reward just like last time.
  • l4dg3oy3foap.jpg

Thanks
    Beastdad wrote: »
    JKL wrote: »
    l4dg3oy3foap.jpg

Thanks

What he said. You got the "completion" reward for the first time you completed it, there is nothing for 100%.

All good and thanks, kinda sucks though for all the effort put into it. :neutral:
  • LoganSP wrote: »
    l4dg3oy3foap.jpg

Thanks
    Beastdad wrote: »
    JKL wrote: »
    l4dg3oy3foap.jpg

Thanks

What he said. You got the "completion" reward for the first time you completed it, there is nothing for 100%.

All good and thanks, kinda sucks though for all the effort put into it. :neutral:

Nah, look at it this way. Not only do you get to see that shiny 100% on the mission, but you get to repeat it ad nauseam to acquire as much t4c as you are willing to invest energy refills in. Going by how I ended last Fog, it's actually a pretty good deal.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    So @Kabam Vydious or @Kabam Miike ,does this new G1 Optimus have anything to do with the next spotlight of totally not Shattered Glass or Chapter 2 of Act 4?
    Because he doesn't seem to be evil AU Prime that leads the evil Autobots but rather he's not Optimus altogether, don't expect an answer but I'm curious?
    I'm craving story damn it
  • I am thinking the only way to win this war, is to get help from good megatronus. But the only way for us to play megatronus is to get him in store in December, I don’t see any other solution storywise. I mean or we are all doomed.
    I am thinking the only way to win this war, is to get help from good megatronus. But the only way for us to play megatronus is to get him in store in December, I don’t see any other solution storywise. I mean or we are all doomed.

Good Megatronus is dead in their universe, it was mentioned in the 1st spotlight
  • I’m happy for this fog of war event but I feel that I’m running into to many scout & technician classes and not enough of the other classes. Is anyone else experiencing this?
  • Deathkight wrote: »
    I’m happy for this fog of war event but I feel that I’m running into to many scout & technician classes and not enough of the other classes. Is anyone else experiencing this?

It’s not much different than last time, they just changed which classes it is skewed towards. Last time it was heavily Tact and Demo.
  • What Evil OG Prime said gave me a slight chill "Destruction is the fate of all sentient beings".
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Anyone has any path to recommend for brawlers?
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited November 2019
    Faithz17 wrote: »

I think I ran across MV1 (4x rewards) going all the way down the right side. I have seen Grim here & there along a couple of the middle paths.

Anyone seen Primal? And if so, does he give 140 Brawler Essence or 35?

P.S. BayBee continues to give me rage fits in this FoW.
  • Faithz17 wrote: »

It’s random.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    I don't want a max forged R5 5* to do 140 AM.. I want a max forged R5 5* so I don't have to deal with cheating AI and mash my way in master spotlight.

giphy.gif
    Technobot wrote: »
    Faithz17 wrote: »

I think I ran across MV1 (4x rewards) going all the way down the right side. I have seen Grim here & there along a couple of the middle paths.

Anyone seen Primal? And if so, does he give 140 Brawler Essence or 35?

P.S. BayBee continues to give me rage fits in this FoW.

so far no Primal.. just Dino, Rox and Cheetor.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Yeah I’ve seen that MV on second last node to OP, coming from right side a few times. I saw Grimlock once. Other than that I keep seeing scout and tech. Not too motivated to grind FOW if this is the case. I’m just looking to R5 Grimlock for autorunning raids.
  • @Kabam Vydious or @Kabam Miike , I know it's late to ask, but can the team please add Optimus Primal to the potential encounters for this Fog of War event?
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited November 2019
    Formed 4 sparks of different class this time.
    Scout, tech , warrior and Tact.
    Thanks for the event 😏
    While i spent only 400 energon so far !
    Oh heck another tact about to form lol
    Slayer wrote: »
    Thanks for the event 😏

I don't know about the rest of you, but even if I finally form a T4 class spark I never seem to have enough T4 basic to rank 3 my 5*s, let alone rank 5.

Wish they'd make I so you get get at least 2 of them for completing master and instead form one T3 from gathering essence from beating the levels
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Thanks for the event 😏

I don't know about the rest of you, but even if I finally form a T4 class spark I never seem to have enough T4 basic to rank 3 my 5*s, let alone rank 5.

Wish they'd make I so you get get at least 2 of them for completing master and instead form one T3 from gathering essence from beating the levels

Lol I'm pretty sure everyone's facing the problem of T4B.
    But in my case i know i formed t4c sparks but dont worry I'll only be able to r5 a bot next month when i claim t4b from master and expert 😂
    edited November 2019
    Thanks for the event 😏

But in my case i know i formed t4c sparks but dont worry I'll only be able to r5 a bot next month when i claim t4b from master and expert 😂

Hang on expert gives T4 basic essence?
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Thanks for the event 😏

4k essence when you 100%
    Voltron wrote: »
    Thanks for the event 😏

4k essence when you 100%

1k on completion too
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Thanks for the event 😏

Yeah it does...
    Well I fell dumb now...
  • SlimeSlime Posts: 4
    Is there a particular reason why certain essence is less frequent? I keep coming across tactician, scout, and tech bots but very very rarely come across warrior and brawler. Ironically those two I need but I’m just curious if anyone else has this issue??