5 star crystals

I just opened a 5-star crystal and noticed that several bots are missing in it, such as the highlighted bots (except for primal optimus) and others, in fact I noticed it a while ago but just now I make this comment, is it normal that they are missing or is it my imagination?

Comments

  • You won’t always see them appear in the spin remember it is “random”
  • I only find it odd that not even the bots featured this month appear to me, but in the case of magetronus, nemesis prime never appeared to me and that already opened several crystals, I know they are difficult to obtain but I did not think it was so much lol
  • Some aren't in the pool (megatronus) i don't think
    correct me if im wrong someone
  • Here you go:

    https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/8472/5-bot-pools-2019-edition/p1

    @JIMMY_SAB 's organized list is close to the bottom of the page.

    Please do note that recent additions to the bot pool, like OG Prime, aren't on here, since the list hasn't been updated recently - but it should give you a basic idea of what bots are where.

    Bots like g1 Bee, Nemesis, Thundercracker, Megatronus are, of course, not expected to be added to the pool anytime soon.
  • For me it is not funny, the idea is that all the bots are if the total election is random equal, and if they put certain bots when you open a glass and they take half of the list so you will never touch a strong one like megatronus , something that until now not even in the wheel appears to me even
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 529
    edited November 2019
    Luckas22 wrote: »
    For me it is not funny, the idea is that all the bots are if the total election is random equal, and if they put certain bots when you open a glass and they take half of the list so you will never touch a strong one like megatronus , something that until now not even in the wheel appears to me even

    I understand you, but you also have to understand that from a business perspective, it makes sense for Kabam to withhold certain bots for a while before releasing them into the general pool.

    I would suggest saving up a couple million bot chips, in case a bot appears in the store that you want. And as far as exclusives, keep an eye out for deals or special missions. For instance, the exclusive g1 Bee was available during the special anniversary event - for basically free.

    Also, as has been noted before, the images and the spinner itself is only there for visual effect. It has no bearing on what bot you pull from the crystal.
  • ^ it's chosen as soon as you place the crystal
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,654
    @JIMMY_SAB outstanding detective work.
    However, add Cyclonus to your basic pool.
    Got him from a standard 5* spin.
    Sideswipe too.
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    @JIMMY_SAB outstanding detective work.
    However, add Cyclonus to your basic pool.
    Got him from a standard 5* spin.
    Sideswipe too.

    Thx man. Not sure how I missed those 2.
  • @JIMMY_SAB blaster is in the regular pool as well. He has been for months!
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 904
    Damnit kabam
    Add windbae in the basic pool already !!!
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 2,940
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    @JIMMY_SAB outstanding detective work.
    However, add Cyclonus to your basic pool.
    Got him from a standard 5* spin.
    Sideswipe too.

    Me too didn't see these two announced to join the normal pool.
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    @JIMMY_SAB outstanding detective work.
    However, add Cyclonus to your basic pool.
    Got him from a standard 5* spin.
    Sideswipe too.

    Me too didn't see these two announced to join the normal pool.

    Funny how I know all this and nobody else does...


    YoU sHoUlD sTaRt ReAdInG pRoPeRlY XD
  • Just for my own notes. When did in game announcements go out for Blaster, Cyclonus, & SideSwipe? @Bntyhntr3232_
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 2,940
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Just for my own notes. When did in game announcements go out for Blaster, Cyclonus, & SideSwipe? @Bntyhntr3232_

    After the 1st wave (Apr 2018) and 2nd wave (Aug 2018), I kept track of those who joined the 5* normal pool and I call them the 3rd wave ("ripple", if you like. And they usually appear with a limited-time crystal worth of 12500 5* shards). Here's what I can list (to the date):

    Jun 20th, 2019: Motormaster, Bludgeon and Jazz
    Aug 16th: Ironhide
    Sep 13th: Blaster
    Oct 18th: OG Prime
    Nov 14th: Jetfire

    That's all, I didn't notice any other addition.
  • @JIMMY_SAB Blaster was September or the month before...

    Cyclonus was Last month I believe

    Sideswipe I don't know when as all I saw was me passing over him in my last 5* crystal which was 3-4 days ago
  • @JIMMY_SAB I can confirm that Blaster and Sideswipe have been added to the 5*Crystal Rotation. I got those bots in the last couple of months.

    Thank you for your due diligence in updating the 5* Pool. If I can help you in the future to update, I would be more than happy to help.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 922
    What? You guys sure Cyclones was added, he was just in the store in September during the Generations month.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,654
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    What? You guys sure Cyclones was added, he was just in the store in September during the Generations month.

    During the generations chips BotD event, i contemplated spending 1M on either Cyclonus or Galvatron.
    Popped open a 5* crystal one day before Galvatron came on sale (Arcee day, i think):
    qb6lwbk61aqy.png
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 922
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    What? You guys sure Cyclones was added, he was just in the store in September during the Generations month.

    During the generations chips BotD event, i contemplated spending 1M on either Cyclonus or Galvatron.
    Popped open a 5* crystal one day before Galvatron came on sale (Arcee day, i think):
    qb6lwbk61aqy.png

    Maybe you're thinking of the 5* Generations Crystal?
Sign In or Register to comment.