Last one for the year, I promise.

I'm stuck in a dilemma here. Recently you guys voted me to take Megs up to Rank 5 rather than OGP. Now I have to decide between HIM (Forge 21, Sig 25) and Cheetor (Forge 100, Sig 20.)
Who will be the best to take up in the long run?

Last one for the year, I promise. 26 votes

Generations Megatron
69% 18 votes
Cheetor
30% 8 votes

Comments

  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 904
    Long run? Ultra magnus
    C'mon he's the biggest truck out there, best for road trips 😂
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,736
    edited November 2019
    iBK wrote: »
    I'm stuck in a dilemma here. Recently you guys voted me to take Megs up to Rank 5 rather than OGP. Now I have to decide between HIM (Forge 21, Sig 25) and Cheetor (Forge 100, Sig 20.)
    Who will be the best to take up in the long run?




    This is like when contestants on the Price is Right can't make up their mind and ask the crowd to make the decisions every step of the way, take the prize for themselves, but get angry if they lose.

    Decide for yourself.
  • Remember this sage advice. Always pick Cliffjumper.
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 291
    Slayer wrote: »
    Long run? Ultra magnus
    C'mon he's the biggest truck out there, best for road trips 😂

    Ummmm. UM is good bro, stop hating.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 904
    edited November 2019
    Rocsolid wrote: »
    Slayer wrote: »
    Long run? Ultra magnus
    C'mon he's the biggest truck out there, best for road trips 😂

    Ummmm. UM is good bro, stop hating.

    Lol my comment is actually complimenting UM
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 2,940
    Manthro wrote: »
    iBK wrote: »
    I'm stuck in a dilemma here. Recently you guys voted me to take Megs up to Rank 5 rather than OGP. Now I have to decide between HIM (Forge 21, Sig 25) and Cheetor (Forge 100, Sig 20.)
    Who will be the best to take up in the long run?




    This is like when contestants on the Price is Right can't make up their mind and ask the crowd to make the decisions every step of the way, take the prize for themselves, but get angry if they lose.

    Decide for yourself.

    With these two candidates he won't lose. So again to the OP: decide for yourself.
Sign In or Register to comment.