Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Combiners

If all the combiner teams gets placed in Forged to Fight, and they should, their combined form should be in the game as well to get the combat more intense and funner

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Yup, but Kabam will have to creat a new arena/fighting system for them and it'll be confusing

Don't forget you'll have to grind or spend lots of money for small chances of getting them
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    Combines would make great boss battles.

Size isn't a constraint - Dormamu was in MCOC
    It's also possible to spin some explanation for why their stats aren't insane if they were to be available in rosters (we've got multiple realities happening here after all)

They'd make great material for special events
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    edited June 2017
    I'd die for a Devastator and all the constructicons.

Well, not die, because then I couldn't play with them, but I'd love to see those!

And I don't mean the dumb Bayformer Mixmaster, he doesn't count. I want the G1 green and purple ones!
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Dircules wrote: »
    I'd die for a Devastator and all the constructicons.

Well, not die, because then I couldn't play with them, but I'd love to see those!

And I don't mean the dumb Bayformer Mixmaster, he doesn't count. I want the G1 green and purple ones!

I didn't think Bayformers trash can like bot would be in this game but I was wrong. Why didn't Kabam put G1 Constructicons in this game?They're pretty cool in my opinion, and it'd be a nice way to begin creating the combiners