Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Error with Monthly Objectives

Comments

• VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    @Kabam Vydious if they're looking into this error, there's another possible bug with the daily objectives. not sure if they can look into both. I believe if you win a raid, it'll also clear the open a crystal objective. Once this clears, you'll get credit for it for the daily 7/9 objective total but it won't count towards your Monthly ## obejctive
  • Can you send those affected the appropriate # of Bruisers crystals so we can get on with our lives? Thanks in advance!
  • I suppose it's not top of their priorities.
  • SouthernslamSouthernslam Posts: 25
    edited December 2019
    Any news about this issue @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious?

Not yet! When I do, I'll post here.

8 days later and still no update on this situation? Assume devs took month off for holidays!
  • Pretty sure I said I'd update when I had an update. I'm sorry that nothing has been said, but we're deciding on the best course of action and went to carry out with the compensation. Please don't assume things.
  • Hoping for some closure before the holidays. I'm ready to stick a fork in this month's objectives!
  • The thing that sucks about the errors in this month’s objectives is my current status...

3o946hd3byo8.png

What’s worse? I pulled a 5* Feature Bot from the Unyielding Crystal (UM) that I got from Exploring Expert this month. Had that Crystal been a Bruisers Crystal & had I pulled a feature Bot, I might be sitting with another 5* Crystal & 5* Awakening program right now.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Technobot wrote: »
    The thing that sucks about the errors in this month’s objectives is my current status...

3o946hd3byo8.png

What’s worse? I pulled a 5* Feature Bot from the Unyielding Crystal (UM) that I got from Exploring Expert this month. Had that Crystal been a Bruisers Crystal & had I pulled a feature Bot, I might be sitting with another 5* Crystal & 5* Awakening program right now.

you could give 100% master a shot. this is one of the easier spotlights
  • It's been almost a week and its still not solved.
  • It's been almost a week and its still not solved.

I think you mean it's been almost 3 weeks. Hopefully that means it won't be long now.
  • Was able to get an update! We're hoping to send compensation either today or tomorrow.

be88um0ypucv.gif
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    edited December 2019
    Was able to get an update! We're hoping to send compensation either today or tomorrow.

Cool

EDIT: if it's tomorrow it'll be a nice little bonus for my brothers birthday
  • magnusprime777magnusprime777 Posts: 326
    edited December 2019
    Was able to get an update! We're hoping to send compensation either today or tomorrow.

Sounds Good! Thanks! 😁
  • Was able to get an update! We're hoping to send compensation either today or tomorrow.

Well happy Birthday to me (it's tomorrow)

Noice! Awesome to hear....

happy holidays, all!
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Beastdad wrote: »
    Thought my rng luck was worse than usual, until I realized I was pulling last months bots...

So I suppose you pulled at least one of last month's featured 5*'s?
  • Sorry for the delay! Still planning to push these out today!
  • ep8utp1m9rbp.gif
    Thanks!
  • Hey all,

The Compensation for the Objectives issue has been pushed live.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited December 2019
    JKL wrote: »
    Seems a bit on the light side. I suppose it's based on the average player?

The compensation was decent enough. I got at least one shot at a Free Bruisers Crystal. Though I came up short, the result was worth it. Thanks to recent Epic away missions and the extra 500 5* Shards I got from the Bruisers Crystals for Duping a 4* BC, I will have at least one more shot at procuring a 5* Feature Bot via the 5* Crystals.
    Voltron wrote: »
    The thing that sucks about the errors in this month’s objectives is my current status...

3o946hd3byo8.png

I'm still struggling just to beat Master (though I am using less Energon to beat it), so exploring it isn't gonna happen this time. I'll get there one day. The easier path to that Bonus 5* Crystal and 5* Awakening Program for me still goes through getting a 2nd 5* Feature Bot.
  • Technobot wrote: »

The compensation was decent enough. I got at least one shot at a Free Bruisers Crystal. Though I came up short, the result was worth it. Thanks to recent Epic away missions and the extra 500 5* Shards I got from the Bruisers Crystals for Duping a 4* BC, I will have at least one more shot at procuring a 5* Feature Bot via the 5* Crystals.

3o946hd3byo8.png

I'm still struggling just to beat Master (though I am using less Energon to beat it), so exploring it isn't gonna happen this time. I'll get there one day. The easier path to that Bonus 5* Crystal and 5* Awakening Program for me still goes through getting a 2nd 5* Feature Bot.

What team are you running for Master?
  • Beastdad wrote: »

What gives?

Exactly. Would giving us the correct number of Bruisers crystals break the game? I'll also take 1400 energon, if that's easier for Kabam.
  • BDunked2 wrote: »

3o946hd3byo8.png

What team are you running for Master?

Here's the team I run in Master (generally my 3 Strongest, plus any combination of 2 of the next 3 highest PI):

5*
    R5, Duped: OG Optimus Prime
    R4, Duped: Grimlock, Mixmaster
    R3, Duped: Bonecrusher, Barricade, Shockwave

Here's the next strongest set of Bots I could use...

4*
    Max, Duped (some fairly high): Megatronus, Ratchet, Nanojack, Windblade, Thundercracker, Nemesis Prime, Tantrum

5*
    R2, Duped: Dinobot, OG Megatron, Starscream, Grindor, Optimus Primal, Bludgeon, G1 Bumblebee, Cheetor, Jazz, Mirage, Bay Megatron, Waspinator
    R2, Not Duped: Cyclonus, Ultra Magnus, Arcee, Scorponok, Prowl, Rhinox, Soundwave, Galvatron, Ironhide

Any suggestions on assembling a formidable Quintet?
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Def Shocky. I would also use Tronus and WJ even though they are 4* — assuming you don’t mind a long fight and benefit more from their healing.

OG Prime and Grimlock (I’m not a fan but at least his Purification is useful now).

Some strategy:
    1. Save Shocky for bots that require power control no matter the class.
    2. Split the hardest lane into two runs. Halfway thru the first pass jump lanes.
    3. Rank up Blaster and put him into lineup, especially if you need help with power Control.

Good luck @Technobot
This discussion has been closed.