Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

3 star arenas

Any idea what the cutoff for the 3 star arenas are? Can't be that high. I have most two stars. Wondering if it's worth leveling and ranking them.

Comments

• Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Surely it rewards less than 4* arena. But when you have a lot of 2* bots and time, 3* arena is a lot of fun to play with. At about 16+ winning you're always given "easy" level match which are in fact "insane".
  • Options
    Not what i asked.
  • Options
    MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    if your talking about ranking in top 50 look to spend the whole three days and sleepless nights playing to get a good enough score or lots of energon. Most players don't share their scores, you could check other forums.
  • Options
    I'm sure most do share.
  • Options
    rawrrawr Posts: 20
    technically there is no cutoff as the ranks are all relative..

if 200 people played, u need to score more than 150 of them, regardless of the absolute number

this is why no one in their right minds would share the scores.. the "cutoff" would just increase week on week if this info was made public. to the point where people would have to start spending energon, and outspend each other just to get a 3* bot.

why make the game harder than it should be?
  • Options
    A2lex67A2lex67 Posts: 18
    I lost sometimes my first fight , please kabam fix this bug. .