Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Rank 5 or Rank 4?

Basically after the good ol' Fog of War I was able to get 2 T4 sparks and during the month bought Scorpinock who is currently rank 3.
However both rank 4 and 5 cost the finite T4 basics and I can only do 1, so here's what the conundrum is;

Rank 5 or Rank 4? 20 votes

Rank 4 Scorpinock because he's AWSOME!!
0%
Rank 5 my G1 Megatron (Sig 10 and max forge) and have my 1st maxed 5*
100%
MutantdocJKLBeastdadsc00b3WolfmillsDrShotgunMr_WonderfulBntyhntr3232_BlackRazak1121893JIMMY_SABStarkiller7CeltScarredArachnid333OptimalOptimus_MV1KittenTransformator79VanjieMystaJayMegaStrikers 20 votes

Comments

• JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Better to have the higher rank/stronger bot.
  • Rank 5 my G1 Megatron (Sig 10 and max forge) and have my 1st maxed 5*
    The t4b will come, i have been able to r5 prowl and og prime, since fog of war, thanks to a couple t4b deals that came along but dont regret maxing them over r4 ih or wheeljack, should be close to maxing one of them after i finish spotlight master this month, prowl and og are making it much easier at this point
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Lmao dude I'm in the same dilemma because of shortage of t4b, i can either r5 cheetor or r4 scorp 😂
    Tbh I'd go for a rank5 because once you max rank a bot you're " *sigh* this one's maxed now"
    So that's kinda what i feel
    Slayer wrote: »
    Lmao dude I'm in the same dilemma because of shortage of t4b, i can either r5 cheetor or r4 scorp 😂
    Tbh I'd go for a rank5 because once you max rank a bot you're " *sigh* this one's maxed now"
    So that's kinda what i feel

Gotta be done though. Plus it lets you focus on other projects. In the OPs case, scorp
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    edited December 2019
    Well 0:9 against Scorpinock, guess that answers that.
    Btw since it's T4 basic I can only get 2.6 by finishing master and expert, so I'll have to actually wait until January before the final decision.
    (Kabam, give us the basics please!?)
    You are forgetting about t4b arena giving a half a t4b
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Wolfmills wrote: »

Im never motivated enough for arena's, they're not motivating enough for me
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

You're asking for T4B but skipping T4B arena? 😒 Put in the little bit of time. No one is saying you need to hit top 30, just milestones. It's an extra T4B every month, do the work.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited December 2019
    JKL wrote: »
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

You're asking for T4B but skipping T4B arena? 😒 Put in the little bit of time. No one is saying you need to hit top 30, just milestones. It's an extra T4B every month, do the work.

Haha, no...
    I'm saying go for Top 30 and come out with a FULL T4B SPARK. Do it wholeheartedly !
    Spend energon if you have to.
    😂
    Hard choice but I'd go OGM