What's gonna happen to FTF in 2020?

Well...Kabam...Not gonna lie and I don't want to say anything bad but...2019 has not been a Good Year for FTF. Will there be ANYTHING NEW coming out at the start of January 2020? But let's be real here, probably not.
«13

Comments

  • JKLJKL Posts: 853
    Why ask if you are mostly sure of the answer already?

    Some small changes are happening right now. Read the update. Other than that, if you really enjoy the game then just be patient.

    Have you completed everything in the game already?
  • SmokescreenbotSmokescreenbot Posts: 232
    edited December 2019
    Forged to fight has reforged missions 2 bots per year and boring alliance missions my opinion
  • SmokescreenbotSmokescreenbot Posts: 232
    edited December 2019
    Earth wars has lots of characters bundles story missions raid events and alliance or individual events and better alliance missions lol those are my opinions kabam
  • True
  • The golden age for this game was a year ago
  • SmokescreenbotSmokescreenbot Posts: 232
    edited December 2019
    Which has made me happu
  • JKLJKL Posts: 853
    Maybe finish your thoughts @Smokescreenbot before hitting that post button, lol.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,646
    @JKL - @Smokescreenbot
    "BEHOLD"
    pndxnvle6voe.jpg
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,073
    Another chance at Thundercracker is exciting to me... definitely down for that.
    Maybe we'll see TronusClause around the Christmas tree??
    Wheeljack is also already decked in Christmas colors...js
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 595
    The problem is you compare forged to fight to just about every single other mobile game out there and the lack of new stuff comparatively is quite glaring especially considering this is the exact same company that runs multiple other games.
  • Oh no I’m fine that’s all I was going to say tbh
  • I don't know what happens and probably I might not have much hopes too... I started this game during the hotrod event and during those times, it was pretty hard to get a 3* bot and my first 4* bot is at level 41 barricade...one year ago when when ever we had a new bot, I used to open crystals by spending a lot of energon but now I don't know where to spend my energon... Have a look at the screenshot, its a lot of energon and gold... Its boring to open crystals too because I have 36 five star bots... To be frank, every month, I keep waiting for something new and probably end up giving up on this game..just patiently waiting for January wswdm31paw2u.png
  • I_am_awesomeI_am_awesome Posts: 71
    edited December 2019
    I have less satisfaction while playing this game...All I'm doing is playing AM and do master and expert spotlight missions...when I get so bored, I do arenas...

    Last year was good while playing F2F but now I don't have that enthusiasm anymore...
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,003
    edited December 2019
    As long as the ftf discord and the newfound "Binty" meme stays alive I'm happy
  • As long as the ftf discord and the newfound "Binty" meme stays alive I'm happy

    binty meme?
  • As long as the game is still operational I’ll thank Kabam for keeping it open.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,708
    As long as the ftf discord and the newfound "Binty" meme stays alive I'm happy

    binty meme?

    Binty is his new (legal) name
  • Oh no I’m fine that’s all I was going to say tbh

    Which wasn't really offering much :D
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,496
    The game has potential and we all know it, it's just a matter of Kabam doing it (which they are doing).
    We've had bots be released monthly since the game was released and now for a full year we've had none of that, but so what!?
    No game is all about 1 thing, it's got to be a balance of everything and Kabam has gone from new bots to story and development, long time coming if you ask me.

    So with that said, whatever 2020 brings, it's not something we should expect from previous years and it's not a bad thing.
  • GeneralZ9GeneralZ9 Posts: 148
    edited December 2019
    Thundercracker, new Mini-Missions, new Spotlights, new Act, bot balancing, new raid/arena events. I'm confused as to where it felt there wasn't something good in this year?

    I'm sorry if none of that was your cup of tea, but we can't talk about 2020 until we're closer to things happening. It'll either be a wait and see or don't. We'd rather you have patience with us until then, but we understand otherwise!

    No, Vydious. That was all great I totally agree with you but we want something we wanted for a full year already! NEW! BOTS! With New Specials and Animations! And maybe more chances for us to get exclusive bots!
  • JKLJKL Posts: 853
    GeneralZ9 wrote: »
    Thundercracker, new Mini-Missions, new Spotlights, new Act, bot balancing, new raid/arena events. I'm confused as to where it felt there wasn't something good in this year?

    I'm sorry if none of that was your cup of tea, but we can't talk about 2020 until we're closer to things happening. It'll either be a wait and see or don't. We'd rather you have patience with us until then, but we understand otherwise!

    No, Vydious. That was all great I totally agree with you but we want something we wanted for a full year already! NEW! BOTS! With New Specials and Animations! And maybe more chances for us to get exclusive bots!

    Time to stop asking, they have already addressed this topic too many times. No plans for new bots at this time. If it was possible to release new bots, Kabam would have done so. New bots = new revenue.
  • As long as the ftf discord and the newfound "Binty" meme stays alive I'm happy

    binty meme?

    Ever since Vydious said she thought my username was "Binty" that's what EVERYONE has been calling me...it's funny cause it's made me a well known name
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,073
    JKL wrote: »
    GeneralZ9 wrote: »
    Thundercracker, new Mini-Missions, new Spotlights, new Act, bot balancing, new raid/arena events. I'm confused as to where it felt there wasn't something good in this year?

    I'm sorry if none of that was your cup of tea, but we can't talk about 2020 until we're closer to things happening. It'll either be a wait and see or don't. We'd rather you have patience with us until then, but we understand otherwise!

    No, Vydious. That was all great I totally agree with you but we want something we wanted for a full year already! NEW! BOTS! With New Specials and Animations! And maybe more chances for us to get exclusive bots!

    Time to stop asking, they have already addressed this topic too many times. No plans for new bots at this time. If it was possible to release new bots, Kabam would have done so. New bots = new revenue.

    I agree it's time to drop it but it will never be dropped until players get a reason as to WHY we aren't getting the one thing we've been asking for the most, and "focusing on new content" isn't gonna cut it until we see something huge, or they let us in on those huge plans.
    Until then I foresee post after post after post asking for new bots.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 2,938
    DrShotgun wrote: »

    I agree it's time to drop it but it will never be dropped until players get a reason as to WHY we aren't getting the one thing we've been asking for the most, and "focusing on new content" isn't gonna cut it until we see something huge, or they let us in on those huge plans.
    Until then I foresee post after post after post asking for new bots.

    Emanuelle Macron gave many good reasons as to WHY his reform is necessary. Look what he got.
  • Kitten wrote: »
    Thundercracker, new Mini-Missions, new Spotlights, new Act, bot balancing, new raid/arena events. I'm confused as to where it felt there wasn't something good in this year?

    I'm sorry if none of that was your cup of tea, but we can't talk about 2020 until we're closer to things happening. It'll either be a wait and see or don't. We'd rather you have patience with us until then, but we understand otherwise!

    You're missing the point. 2019 is considered bad because it feels trash compared to last year, we had new bots every month, more content coming out regularly and the game was more full and lively.

    Because Kabam gives excuses to make mcoc the best game ever
This discussion has been closed.