Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Server down?

Login errors a droid s10

Comments

• Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Yes. Same here.
  • Options
    Same here I was in the middle of a raid jus awesome
  • Options
    MystaJayMystaJay Posts: 135
    Lol fortunately i just took AM tronus moments before its went down
  • Options
    Same
  • Options
    Yep, this sucks, can’t raid to get the tier 4 knight crystals or any of the crystals, it is 12:55am in New York right now and need to go to sleep and there is a good chance I won’t be up before they are not in the store, I haven’t been feeling good, also I was trying to get all the new Sunday daily missions completed, even though they seem to have taken away a better chance to get t2c’s, I always need them lately and not available to get, the daily missions don’t give enough. They all should always be in the raid store to get with raid chips with no limit, would be nice to get rid of the limits and stuff expiring if you put in the time to grind to acquire stuff it shouldn’t be taken away from you or limit how many you can get.4nild6liva9m.jpeg
    tk7ud53b68qd.jpeg
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious i meant to tag you on this issue on my previous comment before this one with not being able to log in and play and can’t get the raid store items, all the knight crystal sparks and other items in the raid store
  • Options
    I use iPad and iPhone, latest update also
  • Options
    Hey y'all!

Looking back I do see there were some hiccups last night. How are things now?
  • Options
    It still persists. It doesn't work on mobile data either. Mine's a Redmi 5 (android)
  • Options
    Yeah this hurt last night. Was on third raid to pick up the t4kc and game wouldn't let me back in. Now I'm out a 4* mod. :'(
  • Options
    @Kabam Vydious it has been behaving marvelously all day today; except certain bug(s) from previous version still persists.
  • Options
    Yep didn’t work yesterday but worked in the morning
  • Options
    VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    game down for android users? getting the server maintenance failed to log in msg.
  • Options
    m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    edited December 2019
    edtngn8cskro.jpg
    Maintenance?
  • Options
    VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    they're forcing everyone to be on the latest version (bugs or not). I updated to 8.3 and I can log in now
  • Options
  • Options

This was not related to the forced update. I had already updated to 8.3. This was an issue with the servers. I want my t4kc.

0fqdhapqvxsq.gif
  • Options
    sure? i have to update... normally it says I should update...
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    I gotta say .. Dude you have the best Gifs @Bi1b0Baggins
  • Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    edited December 2019
    I've been cliparting and GIFing since Al Gore invented the internet. Decades of practice :D
This discussion has been closed.