Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Premium Bot Crystal Glitch?

Earlier I used 3000 energon to open 30 premium bot crystals. On the first set of 10 crystals, I received 6 bots, all duplicates, but no new bots. On the second set of 10 crystals, I received 7 duplicates, but no new bots. On the third set of 10 crystals I received 9 duplicates, but no new bots. I checked my bot inventory and have no new bots. This appears that I had 8 crystals not give me a bot. 30 crystals, only 22 bots, and all 22 were duplicates. There are only 3 bots between 2*, 3*, and 4* I do not own yet. I also looked at my bot's signature ability levels and I cannot see where this might have just been a visual glitch with me actually getting more duplicates than what I was visually shown in game. I do have screenshots showing my bots pulled for each set. Please look into this glitch and fix my 8 bot pulls (please??)

Comments

• Options
    Armes6Armes6 Posts: 25
    Screenshots:

hn37wf71bn97.jpg
    6gy6a75jdtxw.jpg
    d9q9xhngj6s4.jpg
  • Options
    Gr8_N8Gr8_N8 Posts: 3
    This is an issue for support not for the forms i think
  • Options
    Gr8_N8 wrote: »
    This is an issue for support not for the forms i think

I agree, I submitted a ticket first. I wanted to get it posted on forums for other players' awareness and was rushed at the moment so just copied part of my ticket over. At least be a warning to other players' to watch out if batch opening crystals, especially if buying them
  • Options
    Response to my ticket says they were able to confirm a visual bug with the number of bots displayed versus how many crystals opened.. just FYI for anyone reading