Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Best wars event bot rotation

If memory serves, the bots are primal, scorponok, cheetor, rhinox, wasp, dinobot, or did i mix something up? Can anyone tell me, please

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Rhinox, scorponok, primal, cheetor, waspinator, dinobot in that order
  • Couldve sworn primal was first, thought nox was there yesterday....,, not arguing just worried about dinobot, could use a wasp but refer to put my chips on dinobot
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    edited December 2019
    aaohzs1sg46e.jpeg

From the event description:
    As soon as this kicks off you’ll have the chance to get your hands on Beast Wars Chips by completing various activities and can be used to purchase event specific Bots. These bots are changing daily between Predacons and Maximals and will repeat for a total of 3 times before giving everyone the chance at purchasing Crystals with all 6 Bots in them.

Dino should drop again on 12/31 (Tues).
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    edited December 2019
    I was able to get him today..... debating whether i should puck up a scorponok dupe while its available or just wait for the dupe to come on its own, and then there is whether i want waspinator as a 5* he seems to infest my crystals at times almost as bd as 2* arcee used to