Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Am 5 some tie

It’s has been 24 hours since the end of the am yet we didn’t receive the rest of our rewards, I have contacted the support but I don’t think they have any idea about what I am talking about, they addressed me as (Summoner) & thanked me for playing a game called (Marvel Contest of Champions).
So if anyone of you guys still works here would you please send the rest of our rewards?
dmie8q7azqfr.jpeg

Comments

• Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    @Kabam Gerald?
  • Hey there, would you be able to message me with the ticket number for the ticket you put in?
    I don’t know how to message you @kabam Zibiit but here is the ticket number:05356596
    And please consider that there are at least 5 alliances did 140 successfully this week.
    Thanks.
  • We've passed the report along to the rest of the team.
  • Yea we at ovd ranked 4th above colda but as we all now it was a tie of top 5 last week.
    We at ovd should like to see our Rewards corrected too.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Jay32 wrote: »
    Ties for the top spot has been going on for months. Kabam needs to get off they're lazy ass & make a new map or increase the difficulty level.

It's true. AM is suppose to be the most competitive part of this game. It's suppose to push your limits. Capped difficulty levels and ties have taken away that competitiveness and excitement.

I understand TFTF has limited staff resources right now but an AM refresh should be a top priority. It's been too long of the same map and same levels. Help us out please.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Jscrilla wrote: »
    How hard is it to set the difficulty to 200? A highschool computer science student could do this in under an hour. Come on Kabam, quit phoning it in already.

There's obviously something else holding it up. It's crazy that we're not even fighting 5* bots yet in AM.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Jscrilla wrote: »
    How hard is it to set the difficulty to 200? A highschool computer science student could do this in under an hour. Come on Kabam, quit phoning it in already.

I can volunteer for the difficulty part. But I'm afraid they won't allow me to scale up the rewards....
    Happy new year @kabam Gerald, any development regarding our rewards for last decade am?
    Properly the first 3 alliances did 141.
    edited January 2020
    @kabam Zibiit just to clarify the situation for you, this is not the first we have more than 3 alliances do the highest difficulty successfully, usually we receive rank rewards for 4th then few hours later we get the rest through a message from earth defence.
    I don’t know why we didn’t get the message this time, could it be that the employ who used to sort out got promoted to that better game?
    I don’t know but if that’s the case then congratulations.
  • sc00b3sc00b3 Posts: 33
    edited January 2020
    So... trying to constructively contribute to solving this issue.
    Are there any details we can provide that can help?

What’s the problem guys? This not a new issue, it has been happening for months, anyone from earth defence should be able to send us the rewards along side the message.
    edited January 2020
    This is the solution @kabam Zibiit
    99wtkq8yna6e.jpeg
    qa1tu6qujmsf.jpeg
    0cagzz6s2xbc.jpeg
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    The random point loss issue still exists. Still waiting for someone to explain or fix that.
  • TechnosTechnos Posts: 29
    Still no correction from Kabam about last week...
    And this week we know, 3+ alliances are playing d140 again.

kabam, fix this issue. And correct Rewards please
    @Technos they have solved this issue back in June but apparently they moved the guy who used to send us the rewards to another project.
    2kdctliwnwzv.png
    Some of us got this, others didn’t.
    Get done with it kabam.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    I'd like to get in on that action.
  • TechnosTechnos Posts: 29
    Thanks. The issue is solved. I got a message from earth defense command for correction of Rewards last week.
  • Sorry for the delay on all this! If you feel you missed something, please reach out to our Support Team!
This discussion has been closed.