Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Spotlight Mission: Civil War: Chapter 1 - Magnus Opus

Comments

• Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    sy7bea20khkx.png

When will there finally be a bot worth buying?? :'(
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    The crystals in the monthly objectives are correct this month!
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Which one is getting reworked?
  • VanjieVanjie Posts: 82
    JKL wrote: »
    Which one is getting reworked?
    None
  • I give this a meh. Just a meh.
  • Decimus234 wrote: »
    I give this a meh. Just a meh.

Me to been saving up a lot of stuff because of this
  • BonesetterHUNBonesetterHUN Posts: 367
    edited January 2020
    Okay.. first: My favourite character is Grimlock. Not (just) in the game, but the entire franchise... I love this spotlight because he is one of the main character 👍👌

Second: that awkward dialogue between him and Ratchet about (no spoiler) ...rust... and his hands.. really funny :D 10/10
  • I’m excited for ratchet and jazz
    I bet you are, and poor Starscream is in the same group ;)
  • Monrogue_x wrote: »
    I’m excited for ratchet and jazz

Hahahahaha Starscream will take it and like it! (Inside joke)
  • Monrogue_x wrote: »
    I’m excited for ratchet and jazz

Hahahahaha Starscream will take it and like it! (Inside joke)

Lmao

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I must admit I'm a bit disappointed there is no rebalanced bot and no Showcase mode. I thought they were going to be monthly occurrences now. 😔

Maybe it will be developed when devs are back from their holidays.
  • I must admit I'm a bit disappointed there is no rebalanced bot and no Showcase mode. I thought they were going to be monthly occurrences now. 😔

Maybe once beast war is over? And yeah... was hoping they could punch up ratchet’s offense.

• SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    So am I
  • DrShotgun wrote: »
    I have to wonder who's making the decisions at Kabam.
    It feels like we're in a social experiment that's is trying to see how much players will take before they just give up...like how little effort it takes to actually run a mobile game, and how badly they can do the opposite of what players beg for and still have a game.

We’ve been saying the social experiment thing for a while. Mostly as a joke.
  • DrShotgun wrote: »
    I have to wonder who's making the decisions at Kabam.

💯
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited January 2020
    Well, it’s official... there’s a Fleetwood Mac fan at Kabam... Mission Titles for this month are Fleetwood Mac Albums.

I guess we should do the following regarding the game: “Don’t stop thinking about tomorrow...”
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @Technobot yet the community can be described by Katy Perry song titles.

1. No pleasing content? Hear me Roar! (in forums)
    2. Awesome new spotlight? Kabam really is Hot & Cold
    3. Grind and win in some daft missions. Fireworks!
    4. But totally annoyed you missed out on top 3 AM rewards despite D140. The One That Got Away
    5. After all, despite timezones you guys are Wide Awake, since F2F is Part of Me, thus Never Really Over.
    6. Instead of raging, just go outside and Kiss A Girl (and like it).

Man I'm bored (and losery)
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited January 2020
    All the frustration, all the need of venting you expressed, are due to the fact that you've got no place to go to, e.g., no better choices than sticking to this game, to their decision of not pulling the plug. Once you've found another game, or an alternative in your life, everything will sort out.

In that, I may have found the final real svolution.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited January 2020
    So the storytelling was very interesting here...
    Good to see the return of Prowl, but it’s clear that Prowl & Magnus are not themselves anymore. Windblade hinted that she & UM were close... and that she sensed a change. Grimlock sensed something was off as well.

So what does this mean? Offhand, I’m guessing a certain Alien entity that we saw in Beast Wars is now on New Quintessa... The Vok.

Might as well settle in for two more months of intrigue...
  • Jazz444 wrote: »
    This is the saddest month to play this game, why in the world is Jazz and Ratchet back in the store their 2 of the favorite 1984 bots, but there’s other bots who haven’t had their turn to spend our Generic Chips on 👎
    If we’re going to repeat 2019 I’m not trying to be a bad guy, but maybe it’s not worth sticking around much longer, losing new bots, repeating old bots frequently, and still no new content like being repeated over and over again that’s supposedly coming soon........., hopefully the bots that players have been waiting a year for come around for the anniversary, but now I’m not sure this game will get an anniversary event because we never got a Christmas or New Years event or calendar like all the previous years 🤕

I agree, 2019 wasn’t in my opinion a good year. It was like a 4 out of 10 for me. I like this game because I still need a few more bots to get. After that I only have acts which amuses me.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @Smokescreenbot no offense meant, but
    You're level 27 and mostly possess bots of the corresponding level.
    Even if you own "every bot", i guarantee they're either barely touched upon 5* or middling 4*s.
    You do realize their skills and abilities change when upgraded, right?

If you're already bored, F2F isn't for you, as you've BARELY scrapped the surface of this game.

There is SO MUCH LEFT TO DO .
    Arena, Raid achievements; difficult AM, Master Spotlight, RoK, RotK.

I've played 1yr+ and can honestly say I'm only 50-60% done.
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    Even if you own "every bot", i guarantee they're either barely touched upon 5* or middling 4*s.

If you're already bored, F2F isn't for you, as you've BARELY scrapped the surface of this game.

This is definitely true, I've been playing 2 years as of tomorrow (Jan 7th) and I only have 1 R4 and I'm at level 51...I've just started getting into raids (Watch Out Razak :P) and I have claimed 400K chips in a matter of 2 days...I've also claimed a sudden fondness for Grimlock due to raids...

Even at level 51 I haven't even gotten the 2K medals achievement...When you get so late in the game you'll realise it's a rewarding grind...

I love this game, I don't love what they're doing to this game but I'll look to the positive yet small side of it where

you're at I'd say you're nearly 3% into this game...good luck
  • SmokescreenbotSmokescreenbot Posts: 331
    edited January 2020
    BlackRazak wrote: »

This is definitely true, I've been playing 2 years as of tomorrow (Jan 7th) and I only have 1 R4 and I'm at level 51...I've just started getting into raids (Watch Out Razak :P) and I have claimed 400K chips in a matter of 2 days...I've also claimed a sudden fondness for Grimlock due to raids...

Even at level 51 I haven't even gotten the 2K medals achievement...When you get so late in the game you'll realise it's a rewarding grind...

I love this game, I don't love what they're doing to this game but I'll look to the positive yet small side of it where

you're at I'd say you're nearly 3% into this game...good luck

3%? 5% is more reasonable
  • BlackRazak wrote: »

I know just saying