Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

BLISS.

2»

Comments

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Miike actually did make a comment on another thread saying the game isn't done.
    This actually gave me a much needed glimmer of hope. No one else has even acknowledged the subject, so props to him for at least saying something.

Kabam Miike also posted about his playing in MCOC on Twitter. Buuuuuuut, where are his posts about him playing TFTF? Hmmm...
  • XeuseXeuse Posts: 15
    edited January 2020
    I’ll prob never see D140 100% complete, but I’m ok with that. I’ve enjoyed playing with my Alliance for nearly 2 years now. There’s a lot of things that could be fixed with the game (See. All. The. Threads) and bot fixes/improvements/additions would be my number one category.

But, for me the best part of the game hasn’t been the bots. Or the story. Or the grind. It’s been the shared interest of those metallic bots, some of which I still think of as voiced by Cullen or Welker. It’s been the mostly casual, very mobile, and dedicated camaraderie of so many players. Yeah, fixes and improvements would be fantastic.

But even if those don’t come, I’ll prob keep opening up the game and fighting on, until the game shuts down.

• DrShotgun wrote: »
    Synthwave is right. Sensor tower compared TFTF's December numbers being $50k vs MCoCs $9million tell you everything you need to know :/

MCOC players always Pay2Win and it's no surprise, unlike transformers that game is all about the Characters and their power and Kabam always sells high value characters and rank up deals there, in transformers it's only a matter of skill and the deals are not even worth buying I would bot pay $10 bucks for 1,000 T4B Essence and that is a trash deal, I would rather pay $20 bucks and get a full Spark and the shard deals are always over priced also what happened to energon card and premium shard card deals ?
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Synthwave is right. Sensor tower compared TFTF's December numbers being $50k vs MCoCs $9million tell you everything you need to know :/

MCOC players always Pay2Win and it's no surprise, unlike transformers that game is all about the Characters and their power and Kabam always sells high value characters and rank up deals there, in transformers it's only a matter of skill and the deals are not even worth buying I would bot pay $10 bucks for 1,000 T4B Essence and that is a trash deal, I would rather pay $20 bucks and get a full Spark and the shard deals are always over priced also what happened to energon card and premium shard card deals ?

Wish we had those powerful characters to buy 😥