Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Tronus immortality stun at 10% HP

https://youtu.be/ZJ5MpD7uqrY

The stun effect considered as a hit.. so it breaks star seeker mastery, and all of the bots abilities that are depends on combo meter (like drift or jazz)

And of course it ruins the "perfect" label at the end :D

Is this planned or just another side effect?

Comments

• Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    I've noticed this too. It's a cheap shot. But since he only has 10% or less health it's not a game ender, as you've demonstrated.
  • Stop showing off @BonesetterHUN ;-)

PS:I thought your fave was Grim... Does he know you like shocky too ?
  • I've noticed this too. It's a cheap shot. But since he only has 10% or less health it's not a game ender, as you've demonstrated.

But if he has power, he can heal himself with special 2, after it.. then it will maybe become more problematic 🤷‍♂️
  • BonesetterHUNBonesetterHUN Posts: 367
    edited January 2020
    Stop showing off @BonesetterHUN ;-)

PS:I thought your fave was Grim... Does he know you like shocky too ?

:D You're right I should cut the video for showing just the effect but.. then where is the fun? :D

Shockwave is the reason why the Ark created the dinobots so... I have to like Shocky, because without him, the King wasn't created :3
  • NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    If you trigger any special and tronus goes down to 10% or less during the special you’ll not be stunned and your combo meter will not be affected.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Nice fight @BonesetterHUN
  • The stun is not a problem itself, the thing is that it considered as a hit :/ (with 0 dmg)
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Does JF's melee parry count as well?
  • Does JF's melee parry count as well?

Good question.. let's see it
  • MystaJayMystaJay Posts: 135
    The stun is not a problem itself, the thing is that it considered as a hit :/ (with 0 dmg)

i disagree, i have had tronus "recover" from his animation before i recover from the stun and i copped a beating from it, too many times to count
  • MystaJay wrote: »
    The stun is not a problem itself, the thing is that it considered as a hit :/ (with 0 dmg)

i disagree, i have had tronus "recover" from his animation before i recover from the stun and i copped a beating from it, too many times to count

🤔 the stun is longer than his animation? Strange..
    He pushes you further too, so you have some extra time to react .. and he still be able to hit you?