Which bot is exclusive from 5* crystal: Ratchet or Starscream?

Hi, I want to buy one of the two bots after earning 1 million chips. I prefer to buy the bot that is exclusive so that I wont regret later. Thank you! 🙏

Comments

  • NidRobNidRob Posts: 139
    Ratchet
  • CrankClawCrankClaw Posts: 12
    NidRob wrote: »
    Ratchet

    Thank you Nidrob!
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 342
    All 3 are in the 5* crystal, ratchet was added a couple months back, and starscream was one of the original bots available when the 5* crystal was first made available
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 754
    My notes don’t show Ratchet in the Basic 5* shard pool yet. Doesn’t mean he isn’t in there though. We’ve had bots get added unannounced.
  • NidRobNidRob Posts: 139
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    My notes don’t show Ratchet in the Basic 5* shard pool yet. Doesn’t mean he isn’t in there though. We’ve had bots get added unannounced.

    Edit your list of the 5* basic pool, Cyclonus & sideswipe are not in the pool. I span 46 5* crystals during open crystals event so I’m well informed about that.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 754
    NidRob wrote: »
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    My notes don’t show Ratchet in the Basic 5* shard pool yet. Doesn’t mean he isn’t in there though. We’ve had bots get added unannounced.

    Edit your list of the 5* basic pool, Cyclonus & sideswipe are not in the pool. I span 46 5* crystals during open crystals event so I’m well informed about that.

    I don’t have SideSwipe in my list for basic pool. I didn’t have Cyclonus either but players kept telling me otherwise.

    The bottom line is that I do not know for sure and am only trying to help. If I keep editing my list off of what people say anecdotally than this cycle of players telling me I am wrong only continues. Here’s my list as posted back in June when I verified only based on Kabam announcements and nothing players said. If someone has hard evidence than please post that.

    https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/8472/5-bot-pools-2019-edition
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,595
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    NidRob wrote: »
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    My notes don’t show Ratchet in the Basic 5* shard pool yet. Doesn’t mean he isn’t in there though. We’ve had bots get added unannounced.

    Edit your list of the 5* basic pool, Cyclonus & sideswipe are not in the pool. I span 46 5* crystals during open crystals event so I’m well informed about that.

    I don’t have SideSwipe in my list for basic pool. I didn’t have Cyclonus either but players kept telling me otherwise.

    The bottom line is that I do not know for sure and am only trying to help. If I keep editing my list off of what people say anecdotally than this cycle of players telling me I am wrong only continues. Here’s my list as posted back in June when I verified only based on Kabam announcements and nothing players said. If someone has hard evidence than please post that.

    https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/8472/5-bot-pools-2019-edition

    @JIMMY_SAB awesome work man.
    I was wrong about Cyclonus being in the pool, but OGP and Blaster belong there now.

    Keep up the great work
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 754
    I still find it so fascinating how the topic of bot availability almost always becomes volatile. Clearly we are passionate, but it seems to bring out the ban hammer 🔨 too often.

    For folks reading this thread, please try to stay on topic and helpful. In this case, the OP’s question was answered so not much more to say in that regard. Ratchet is the only BOTM that is NOT also in the shard/basic 5* pool.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 2,928
    edited January 12
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    I still find it so fascinating how the topic of bot availability almost always becomes volatile.
    Just the word 'bot' is toxic enough and can so often bring any topic to a closed one :D Please focus on dialog in order to maintain a healthy conversation.

Sign In or Register to comment.