Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Which bot is exclusive from 5* crystal: Ratchet or Starscream?

Hi, I want to buy one of the two bots after earning 1 million chips. I prefer to buy the bot that is exclusive so that I wont regret later. Thank you! 🙏

Comments

• NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    Ratchet
  • NidRob wrote: »
    Ratchet

Thank you Nidrob!
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    All 3 are in the 5* crystal, ratchet was added a couple months back, and starscream was one of the original bots available when the 5* crystal was first made available
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    My notes don’t show Ratchet in the Basic 5* shard pool yet. Doesn’t mean he isn’t in there though. We’ve had bots get added unannounced.
  • NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    My notes don’t show Ratchet in the Basic 5* shard pool yet. Doesn’t mean he isn’t in there though. We’ve had bots get added unannounced.

Edit your list of the 5* basic pool, Cyclonus & sideswipe are not in the pool. I span 46 5* crystals during open crystals event so I’m well informed about that.
    NidRob wrote: »

Edit your list of the 5* basic pool, Cyclonus & sideswipe are not in the pool. I span 46 5* crystals during open crystals event so I’m well informed about that.

I don’t have SideSwipe in my list for basic pool. I didn’t have Cyclonus either but players kept telling me otherwise.

The bottom line is that I do not know for sure and am only trying to help. If I keep editing my list off of what people say anecdotally than this cycle of players telling me I am wrong only continues. Here’s my list as posted back in June when I verified only based on Kabam announcements and nothing players said. If someone has hard evidence than please post that.

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/8472/5-bot-pools-2019-edition
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    NidRob wrote: »

I don’t have SideSwipe in my list for basic pool. I didn’t have Cyclonus either but players kept telling me otherwise.

The bottom line is that I do not know for sure and am only trying to help. If I keep editing my list off of what people say anecdotally than this cycle of players telling me I am wrong only continues. Here’s my list as posted back in June when I verified only based on Kabam announcements and nothing players said. If someone has hard evidence than please post that.

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/8472/5-bot-pools-2019-edition

@JIMMY_SAB awesome work man.
    I was wrong about Cyclonus being in the pool, but OGP and Blaster belong there now.

Keep up the great work
    I still find it so fascinating how the topic of bot availability almost always becomes volatile. Clearly we are passionate, but it seems to bring out the ban hammer 🔨 too often.

For folks reading this thread, please try to stay on topic and helpful. In this case, the OP’s question was answered so not much more to say in that regard. Ratchet is the only BOTM that is NOT also in the shard/basic 5* pool.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited January 2020
    I still find it so fascinating how the topic of bot availability almost always becomes volatile.
    Just the word 'bot' is toxic enough and can so often bring any topic to a closed one :D Please focus on dialog in order to maintain a healthy conversation.