Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Ads won't load

2»

Comments

• Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Try uninstalling Gardenscapes and see if the ads come back.
  • Options

Yeah, try to uninstall that rip off pokemon game you found advertised on Facebook. Then they will beg for your money
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited April 2020
    I wasn't having this problem but in the past couple of days I'm facing the issue where i can claim 12 energon from the first 3 ads and then when the ads reload for a 2nd (after 5:30 pm IST) I'm unable to claim the remaining 12 energon from Ads , The loading banner pops up and keeps on spinning.

I've tried restarting the app several time, even cleaned cache and done a thorough reinstall but the issue still persists.

My device is running the latest Android.
    Device name is : POCO F1
  • Options
    @Kabam Vydious are you guys not gonna fix this?
    Dont you guys want to earn some bucks in these troubling times?
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

I have to admit, this got a chuckle out of me.
    Slayer wrote: »
    Dont you guys want to earn some bucks in these troubling times?

They are, they want you to buy some Grims.
  • Options
    I think the hotfix fixed this issue for me. Thanks i guess
  • Options
    bishawabishawa Posts: 30
    Yeah adds are a problem to load whenever j click add option game hangs or keeps on never ending loading
  • Options
    GrooGroo Posts: 163
    Now it’s happening to me too, ads simply not an option for energy, restarting the game didn’t work. Playing on an iPad
    d05v7dgqpjbv.png
  • Options
    Phoenix8318Phoenix8318 Posts: 117
    I got mine back to normal with the last update, playing on Android (Samsung S9). Sometimes I have to go to the fight screen and back to base for them to show up when i log in though. The mission energy ad always shows now.
  • Options
    FirebotFirebot Posts: 525

LOL
    but still, I don't have Gardenscapes and most of the times it either shows no ads available or simply doesn't show the button
    in case of mission energy, surprisingly the ads are always available but when I return to check on Energon it doesn't show the button.
  • Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Mine seems to be tied to refreshes of either raid store, arena, away missions, AM, etc. Like, each time something unrelated to ads refreshes, I have to close and reopen the app to get the ads to return.
  • Options
    ScottScott Posts: 53
    edited May 2020
    @Kabam Vydious , any update in this? I still loosing chances to get energy and energon...please! :'(
  • Options
    ScottScott Posts: 53
    Nothing? @Kabam Vydious ?