Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

BEST TFTF ACCOUNT

2»

Comments

• Options
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    That said, I’m confident when I say that less than 10 players have more than seven 5*/R5/MF bots. I could be wrong but I’m not far off for sure especially given a handful of recent retirees.

Way more than that ! I'm out of your radar and have almost 9.

But you're right anyway, I'm sort of retired. And have no other goal, on my spare time, as the monthly goals become both boring and unreachable, to rank up my 5* to r3, just to limit the time I need to play the only arena I kind of play : t4b
  • Options
    TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    NidRob wrote: »
    Slayer wrote: »
    Impressive? Very. The best? No. Probably a few who have a larger roster, but not many.

If it wasn't the best why would he make a particular thread to show it off? Ofcourse you can compete.. other than sound jealous 🤣🤣

Lol I’m not showing off, so many veterans have a strong roster and few better than mine. Tbh it’s an indirect message to Kabam to show them there are so many players hit the wall in the game as there’s no harder content for our roster. 😉
    A few better? Lol I’m not even close yet but I think I know of a lot off people than have better bots no offense your pretty or should I say very good at this game.

You’re off base on this one @Smokescreenbot — I mean no offense. This thread can go sideways easily cause what “best” means is subjective. That said, the 200 or so players who represent the top 15 AM alliances are fairly familiar with each other’s rosters. Rob’s roster is certainly at the top of any list in terms of completeness (Bot Rank and Forge level) as a measure. I’m confident when I say that less than 10 players have more than seven 5*/R5/MF bots. I could be wrong but I’m not far off for sure especially given a handful of recent retirees.

The recent run I made in the Tech Class Clash Arenas affirmed to me who some of the monsters are in the game. Granted, Arenas don’t tell the full story of who the top players are in the game, but when you see the same people in the same top alliances show up time after time on the Arenas leaderboard... it’s a good clue of who the best are (at least that’s my naive view). Many top players also likely have more 5* bots than the 35 5* bots I possess. I went balls-out in the Tech Arenas & could only muster a Top 3-5% finish. I have nothing but respect for all those who consistently show up near the top of the Arena Leaderboards.
  • Options
    NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    Technobot wrote: »
    Slayer wrote: »
    Impressive? Very. The best? No. Probably a few who have a larger roster, but not many.

If it wasn't the best why would he make a particular thread to show it off? Ofcourse you can compete.. other than sound jealous 🤣🤣

Lol I’m not showing off, so many veterans have a strong roster and few better than mine. Tbh it’s an indirect message to Kabam to show them there are so many players hit the wall in the game as there’s no harder content for our roster. 😉
    A few better? Lol I’m not even close yet but I think I know of a lot off people than have better bots no offense your pretty or should I say very good at this game.

You’re off base on this one @Smokescreenbot — I mean no offense. This thread can go sideways easily cause what “best” means is subjective. That said, the 200 or so players who represent the top 15 AM alliances are fairly familiar with each other’s rosters. Rob’s roster is certainly at the top of any list in terms of completeness (Bot Rank and Forge level) as a measure. I’m confident when I say that less than 10 players have more than seven 5*/R5/MF bots. I could be wrong but I’m not far off for sure especially given a handful of recent retirees.

The recent run I made in the Tech Class Clash Arenas affirmed to me who some of the monsters are in the game. Granted, Arenas don’t tell the full story of who the top players are in the game, but when you see the same people in the same top alliances show up time after time on the Arenas leaderboard... it’s a good clue of who the best are (at least that’s my naive view). Many top players also likely have more 5* bots than the 35 5* bots I possess. I went balls-out in the Tech Arenas & could only muster a Top 3-5% finish. I have nothing but respect for all those who consistently show up near the top of the Arena Leaderboards.

Arenas is all about large roster “mainly 4*s bots” that recharge every 4 hours to make a run with them with addition to your 5*s roster. But as we all know, forging is the hardest part of this game. So it’s about how many max forge & level 5*s you have.
    Anyways I had reached a point that I’ve the highest account rating of 521K before I forged my all roster.
    n8u0i4j6t05a.png
  • Options
    Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    So why aren’t you cruising at D140 with such a strong roster?
  • Options
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    So why aren’t you cruising at D140 with such a strong roster?

I don’t have time, I play AM at work
  • Options
    d0gPiLe wrote: »
    Mine’s not the best, but it’ll do in a pinch. be23lx0uxl34.jpeg

Nice demo megs up there 🤣
  • Options
    Momo requested to post his roster as he’s banned over here:
    wczgy5bveb4z.jpeg
  • Options
    d0gPiLe wrote: »
    Mine’s not the best, but it’ll do in a pinch. be23lx0uxl34.jpeg

Nice demo megs up there 🤣

Holding out for that buff. 😂
  • Options
    m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    this thread is interesting to see which bots folks are investing in to max rank and forge...

for what it's worth so far I've committed to OGP, OGMT, Drift, Prowl, Shockwave, MV1, Wheeljack, and Jazz.

Not sure yet who is worthy next...
  • Options
    I'll throw mine into the mix...

11qbv2ioyovp.pngm19kn1p7el42.jpg

Saving some awakening programs as there's no need to use them right now.

• Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Same_ol_G wrote: »
    I'll throw mine into the mix...

11qbv2ioyovp.pngm19kn1p7el42.jpg

Saving some awakening programs as there's no need to use them right now.

Use the tech for jetfire lmao
  • Options
    I can’t use my 5* awaken programs anymore as all my 5* are awakened 🤣 @Same_ol_G
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Now my last question: what's the theoretical max rating of a player's bot? You can put everything into your 5* Megatronus (triple max, synergies, relics, boosts, masteries, class advantage) and upload your screenshot for challenge.
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @KillMasterC pretty sure it's a Megatronus with 21K.
    Saw it some time ago on FB.
    Had a glowing avatar, so guy must've used every boost imaginable
  • Options
    Here’s a question for @NidRob ... I “faced” both you & d0gPiLe recently in Arenas... neither of you apparently use Nano-Repair as a Mastery... and you aren’t the only ones I have seen w/o the Mastery. It can’t be a coincidence that several of the top players I have faced in Arenas do not use Nano-Repair. How do you set up your Masteries?
  • Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Here’s a question for @NidRob ... I “faced” both you & d0gPiLe recently in Arenas... neither of you apparently use Nano-Repair as a Mastery... and you aren’t the only ones I have seen w/o the Mastery. It can’t be a coincidence that several of the top players I have faced in Arenas do not use Nano-Repair. How do you set up your Masteries?

Nano repair isn't useful unless you're using WJ in AMs. Even then, might not use it since it wastes so many points on the defensive side.
  • Options
    JKL wrote: »

Nano repair isn't useful unless you're using WJ in AMs. Even then, might not use it since it wastes so many points on the defensive side.

I just reset my masteries and maxed inhibitor, but got disappointed again. That needs a shieldmaster synergy for sure. As I’m not a fan of Dinobot or Mixmaster to pair with JF. I do masteries regarding AM lanes, I used wj before and had nano before.
  • Options
    BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Ya'll make my roster look like poop.
  • Options
    yourbot is awesome :o