Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

15 movie crystals "special deal"

2»

Comments

• Options
    I spun 10 1st. Got 1 dupe 3* Bumblebee, shows 3 2* dupes with number 2 in the corner of each bot. 2nd spin, 2 * dupes with number 2 in the corner & 1 new 2*. How does that equal 15? I count 12. Seriously... 1 3*?
  • Options
    PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    Post the screenshot of the reply so everyone can use it as you guys are eligible for a refund, if not by Kabam itself, Google or Apple will.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Lololol, summoner lololol
  • Options
    BubianBubian Posts: 82
    I received an email confirming 4* bb MV1 and barricade were not in the crystals as implied by the advertisement. They refused my request for a refund after admitting their mistake, and closed the file so I could not reply. Thanks for treating one of your top customers like crap Kabam. I'm furious.
  • Options
    PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    Contact either Google or Apple, depensing on your OS, regarding this and they will issue you a refund if you bought Energon for this offer, but only if you bought some, not if you used yhe Energon you saved.
  • Options
    ComieComie Posts: 12
    I got ****. Bought a few crystals and got nothing but 2*s and plenty of dupes.

Just bought a corrupted crystal with cash... 2 star mirage.

Wtf?!? You need to fix this ****.