Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Alliance member invisible in the AM map

There's a bug where a BG member can be invisible in the AM map...It's a bit annoying bc you have to check the BG roster list so you're aware of who should be visible in the map, and look at the path arrows. This bug has been going here since the start of the new map but it seems to happen more often now.

Comments

• A restart of the game fixes this bug for me.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Nightpath wrote: »
    A restart of the game fixes this bug for me.

yes, usually it will. with the increase instances lately..it can take 2-3 restarts
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited February 2020
    I didn't want to create another thread.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious can you check on the data syncing?

The AM map progress isn't updating (along with alliance help requests,etc...) A member tripled up on a path today in the AM because the map was showing the paths untouched. The player was at a the start of a stage and was deciding a path to take. When the player moved, the map then updated showing that other members already started the stage.
  • Yeah this has been happening A LOT since LoC3 was released. It will show an alliance member locked in a fight for an hour, yet the AM chat will show the node has already dropped. Sometimes it takes more than 2 restarts to update the map.
  • Hm, okay. Thank you for this information. I'll get this sent off to the rest of our team to have it looked into more.
  • Jhn314Jhn314 Posts: 13
    I noticed the same issues as well, on an iPhone 8. Team mates that are shown still fighting enemy bots, even though the chat mentions the links are already cleared; downed bots still showing up on the map, and quirky camera movement when moving forward on the map. These issues started with last week's update.
  • We're currently discussing different things to see what could be the cause of this. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know!