Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

My team synergies? I need help

Grimlock synergies:
Has an inward buff for 2-3-8% armor for allies (in this case, or itc, Jazz)
Has an outward going buff for the same effect but only for Wheeljack (one of my picks)

Jazz synergies:
Outward buff for same effect (itc, Grimlock)

Hot rod synergies:
(Main one):
Outward buff for 2-3-8% armor gain and 4-6-8% melee attack gain in solo missions for bumblebee only (or I presume)
Inward buff for 2-3-8% armor from bumblebee
(5 star only) any Autobots that are lower classes than him gain a 10% Crit rate.
Mutual buff for 6-9-24% attack buff for 3 seconds when using heavy attack (itc Prowl)

Bumblebee (DoTM)synergies:
Outward buff for same effect (Hot rod only)
Inward buff same as Hot Rod (brothers in arms)

Wheeljack synergies:
Inward and outward buff for 2-3-8% armor (itc, Grimlock)
Provides Autobots (bumblebee (G1) and jazz. Itc Jazz) a random passive upgrade each fight. Upgrades include: 2-3-8% attack rating gain, 5-6-10% Damage resistance, or 5-6-15% power rate for the duration of the fight.
(5 star only) all lower tier Autobots gain 10% power rating.

Prowl synergies:
The only synergy on this team is with hot rod.

I understand that overall prowl is the far better scout unit. His special are crazy and he’s hella good in arenas. But Jazz has the overall best synergy for the scout unit. The only reason that I’m truly picking jazz over Prowl is because of his: Grimlock and Wheeljack.

I do have a question about Wheeljacks upgrade benefit because it says “All Autobots” but lists only bumblebee and Jazz. Idk let me know what you all think.
Tagged:

Comments

• VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    I do have a question about Wheeljacks upgrade benefit because it says “All Autobots” but lists only bumblebee and Jazz. Idk let me know what you all think.

it means you need to have Jazz or Bee in your team to activate the synergy. After that, it'll apply to any auto bot in your team.
  • @Voltron so do you recommend jazz or prowl to be my scout. I prefer jazz, not only cuz I like him better (he’s my favorite bot), but because of his synergy potential. But I also really like Prowl’s design and he’s also a bot that I like with great fighting potential overall.