Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

I have a GOOD Idea for once

I have an Idea @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike . A GOOD one, so hear me out.
How about instead of telling us the Featured Bots, Spotlight & bot YOU guys picked to be reworked, all in one post and 1 day before the new spotlight. Instead you tell us the featured bots, 7 days before the new month and then we, the fans, can vote on which bot should be reworked.
Tagged:

Comments

• JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Nope ... reworks are probably based on actual metrics from player usage to a whole bunch of other things. Players would also just vote for a rework to a possibly already powerful bot. Think about if Tronus was a featured, everyone vote for him to get buffed.

Plus, think about it in the Kabam side. You think changes can just be implemented in a snap? Take more time to think through your ideas and from other point of views.
  • JKL wrote: »
    Nope ... reworks are probably based on actual metrics from player usage to a whole bunch of other things. Players would also just vote for a rework to a possibly already powerful bot. Think about if Tronus was a featured, everyone vote for him to get buffed.

Plus, think about it in the Kabam side. You think changes can just be implemented in a snap? Take more time to think through your ideas and from other point of views.

I don’t think he’s asking for us to have complete control in reworks. He’s just saying that it would be nice for us to get more involved in the decision making. For example like you say, they'd do reworks based on user metrics. If they look at their stats and have a few bots they can rework, it would be cool if they would release a vote on which of those bots the community would like a rework out of the ones Kabam has seen need the reworks.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    JKL wrote: »

I don’t think he’s asking for us to have complete control in reworks. He’s just saying that it would be nice for us to get more involved in the decision making. For example like you say, they'd do reworks based on user metrics. If they look at their stats and have a few bots they can rework, it would be cool if they would release a vote on which of those bots the community would like a rework out of the ones Kabam has seen need the reworks.

Your idea I'm down with since it's bots that are up for reworks. However, the OP did say featured bots for his idea.

Curious how much work involved in reworks? Just from planning, implementing and then testing they didn't break anything.
  • They won't .. apparently they think it's fun and surprisingly the best way to keep everything secretive. Good appeal though.