Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

dear developers when will you fix this problem

Comments

• Hey!

A work around for this is changing the language in the settings for the game and then switching it back.
  • and how many times do I have to do this so that everything is displayed correctly? 10, 20, 30... once? the result is zero. And reinstalling, and clearing the cache and other dances with a tambourine... also don't help((
  • TiekusTiekus Posts: 10
    Hi Fantomas chancing language is not gonna help you. I have this problem more than a jear now. And solving this issue is clearly not a priority for kabam.

But maybe I can put you in the right direction

I have 2 kabam accounts with exactly the same issues and I managed to restore one of them. And is still working without having any issues.

At first you delete the game including cache data, and disable the automatically log in by Google play.

Install the game and start all over again and play till you get level 20. Yeah sorry it's going to take a while. In the mean time don't login to Google or make a kabam account. If you reached level 20 you can switch to your account witch the issues. And in my case the issues where gone.

And it only work if you do this with a phone, with the same android version you firstly played on. So if you having android 8 back in the time. Just like me, you're stuck with Android 8

This is the one way that works for me but only for one account