Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

I don't think I got my reward

I just hit Commander Level 56, and I got a T4 Basic Spark along with a bunch of other T3 Class Sparks. When I went to my inventory to check however, none of the Sparks were present. Can this please be explained? @Kabam Vydious

Comments

• Its been awhile, but I didn't think we got any T4B spark for passing commander levels?
  • VanjieVanjie Posts: 82
    I got this too and at the same Commander level, I think it’s just a glitch.
  • BDunked2 wrote: »
    Its been awhile, but I didn't think we got any T4B spark for passing commander levels?

I'd agree with you normally but now I'm absolutely, 100% sure that I did get a T4 Basic and a T3 Tech, because I even recall thinking about how I'd rank up my Jetfire with them.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    BDunked2 wrote: »
    Its been awhile, but I didn't think we got any T4B spark for passing commander levels?

I'd agree with you normally but now I'm absolutely, 100% sure that I did get a T4 Basic and a T3 Tech, because I even recall thinking about how I'd rank up my Jetfire with them.

That's not part of the commander level rank up awards. It was just a glitch. Probably like when it shows like a whole bunch of opened crystal rewards even though you didn't open anything.
  • It's a glitch. At times a spark formed previously does not pop up on the screen immediately but does later on when you either cross a level or form another spark. This exact thing happened with me when I crossed 55. I got a lot of popups apart from the said rewards. Besides I don't think t4b spark is a reward for crossing 55
  • It's a glitch. At times a spark formed previously does not pop up on the screen immediately but does later on when you either cross a level or form another spark. This exact thing happened with me when I crossed 55. I got a lot of popups apart from the said rewards. Besides I don't think t4b spark is a reward for crossing 55

I see. Well, that's... disappointing. Thanks for the help.
  • TiekusTiekus Posts: 10
    i just reached level 60 today but getting none of the rewards. Zero, 0, nothing absolutely * nothing. The r4 basic spark and r3 alpha spark just vanish?

I saw the sparks see below, but I don't get them.

All the effort seems to be for nothing. I would be very disappointed if the @Kabam Vydious guys not coming with a solution.

I wait with expectation,

Tiekus

ve6bvsyr0ntv.jpg

It was 12 April at 6 o'clock a became level 60
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Tiekus wrote: »
    i just reached level 60 today but getting none of the rewards. Zero, 0, nothing absolutely * nothing. The r4 basic spark and r3 alpha spark just vanish?

I saw the sparks see below, but I don't get them.

All the effort seems to be for nothing. I would be very disappointed if the @Kabam Vydious guys not coming with a solution.

I wait with expectation,

Tiekus

ve6bvsyr0ntv.jpg

It was 12 April at 6 o'clock a became level 60

Glitch
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Those are the ghosts of formed sparks past. Those are not part of Level 60 rewards. See the previous post on February 25th.
  • I'm fairly new, but been seeing tons of items claimed but I don't receive it. For example, it showed a Relic token for getting to 12000 Arena pts, but I didn't get it (I wonder how many I have lost, cause I only have 3 so far in a month). I also lost probably 200 Energon after spinning crystals the other day.

So, is that the same glitch? I thought maybe the software was bugged so I would hard kill it, then reload before claiming. However, today on that Relic token, I still didn't get it.

I'm assuming this has already been reported. Please advise.

Thanks
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    I'm fairly new, but been seeing tons of items claimed but I don't receive it. For example, it showed a Relic token for getting to 12000 Arena pts, but I didn't get it (I wonder how many I have lost, cause I only have 3 so far in a month). I also lost probably 200 Energon after spinning crystals the other day.

So, is that the same glitch? I thought maybe the software was bugged so I would hard kill it, then reload before claiming. However, today on that Relic token, I still didn't get it.

Thanks

That's probably just your arena rank reward unlock ticket. You don't actually get that, just showing you now qualify for rank rewards. I think you're mixing that up with the relic tickets you get from spotlight missions. They do look the same but serve different purposes. Click on them in milestones to see the description.

Not sure what you mean lost 200 energon from spinning crystals? Did you just buy a crystal and it cost 200 energon?
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited April 2020
    JKL wrote: »
    I'm fairly new, but been seeing tons of items claimed but I don't receive it. For example, it showed a Relic token for getting to 12000 Arena pts, but I didn't get it (I wonder how many I have lost, cause I only have 3 so far in a month). I also lost probably 200 Energon after spinning crystals the other day.

Thanks

That's probably just your arena rank reward unlock ticket. You don't actually get that, just showing you now qualify for rank rewards. I think you're mixing that up with the relic tickets you get from spotlight missions. They do look the same but serve different purposes. Click on them in milestones to see the description.

Not sure what you mean lost 200 energon from spinning crystals? Did you just buy a crystal and it cost 200 energon?

@JKL is correct about the tickets. You only get relic tickets from exploring spotlights, never from arena.
    And as far as spinning crystals... are you talking about opening arena (or other) crystals? If so... the amount shown as you keep opening them is cumulative - the sum of all that you’ve opened so far - not what was gained from the last one only. It’s a common new player misconception. Could that be what’s going on?
  • Thanks. I understand. one is Rank ticket.

The opening of the crystals thing was showing like 50 or 70 energon after spinning, but didn't add to my total energon. I guess if it's cumulative, maybe it only added a few? seems weird if that's the case, but can watch closer next time.
  • Note: I spun over 100 of the Arena Crystals. So, I take it that it was cumulative on those spins only, therefore I only spun about 70, not 200 like I thought. I will need to watch closer next time to see if maybe I just thought it didn't add.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Also keep in mind that arena crystals don’t always give you energon - so it’s possible to pop a group of 10 and not gain any energon, even if it’s showing energon in your count (from previously popped crystals).