Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Soooooo rotk(rok2/loc2)..bot suggestions?

DediconDedicon Posts: 1
edited February 2020 in General Discussion
So I finished rok 1(that was a lllloooonnnnngggg bathroom break) and tried rok2/rotk. Primal slaughtered me. Went with my beast team with og megs as a legionnaire after I noticed dinobot is useless vs primal.

My team is r4 primal
R5 scorponok
R4 cheetor
R4 og/gen/g1 megs
R3 rhinox

Couldn't get primal down to even 50%. Any ideas? Also a list of bots that are waiting for me....couldn't find that list...what do I need to prepare for?

Comments

• McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    if you want go to Youtube and search inightskies. he has a full video of ROTK
    https://youtu.be/P3ZnsZutu0w
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    edited February 2020
    I used the exact same team as you, however my G1 megs was r5 but 80ish forge at the time, and my other 4 bots were r5 f100. Look ahead at the list of bots and the mods and see which ones are stealable and would shorten the fight - off the top of my head there's primal and RJ with attack mods. The rest, especially Prowl, I fought with Scorp, except for shockie which I took down with Cheets.

My advice is when using scorp, by the time you hit 10 charges, your opponent will be around 20% health, so when you transfer the 10 charges and they use a special, they die. This also means no using heavy or sp2 until the charges build to 10.
  • Synthwave vid walkthrough on this fight is super valuable if you're having trouble with primal

No, not the one where he's bored and does it with jazz for kicks, don't do that, I mean the other one with OGMT...
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    I brought wasp, cheetor, primal, ogm, shockwave. Answer for primal is ogm. Takes less than 300 hits once you fuse after SP3. Make sure your inventory stash of revives is full to save on energon.
  • Dedicon wrote: »
    So I finished rok 1(that was a lllloooonnnnngggg bathroom break) and tried rok2/rotk. Primal slaughtered me. Went with my beast team with og megs as a legionnaire after I noticed dinobot is useless vs primal.

My team is r4 primal
    R5 scorponok
    R4 cheetor
    R4 og/gen/g1 megs
    R3 rhinox

Couldn't get primal down to even 50%. Any ideas? Also a list of bots that are waiting for me....couldn't find that list...what do I need to prepare for?

I smashed primal with my 4 star maxed out (forge 40) og Meg.. you gotta watch videos to learn how to best use og Megs against primal. It will take some attempts but you will master it soon.