Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

I remember when....

-Most considered a 3* more valuable than a 4* because t1a was so hard to come by and it took a while 2 of them to rank a 4*, and the 3* sig was always higher...

-when there was but 1 t3 class crystal available in the entire game, and you had to beat RoK to get it....and it was still only luck you get the one you want...

-when someone posted a pic of a 4* that was sig of 5 and a rating of 4800 and the whole forum was in awe of the power..and how a sig of 100 was considered impossible...

-I feel like this anniversary is gonna be good. A lot is in the line and I feel like Kabam knows it, and tbh, I'm a tad excited to see what's coming down the pipe. We've been promised something BIG for a very long time now and I think it'll be here in April. Fingers crossed.

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Nostalgia.. those days are long gone now
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @DrShotgun slightly over a year ago, i was debating the necessity of 5* bots to "win" F2F.

Partly due to successful completion of RoK with a 4* f100 s100 squad; plus winnings against 65-72K bases in raids.

And then i attempted RotK LoC v2.0 without energon. Ouch.

We all saw screenshots of a 6.5K 5* Wheeljack and went "wow!!!". We all thought r5'ng 5* bots would take forever.
    How on Earth would we collect enough T4B, T3A, T4C?
    Impossible.

Now EVERY SINGLE BASE i raid has a 5* R5 Tronus/Wheeljack/Cheetor/Scorponok.
    Sigh.

Fingers, toes, eyes and unmentionables crossed for a truly wonderful F2F anniversary surprise.
  • I remember when we would get new bots monthly... Nuff' said.
  • LatimustronLatimustron Posts: 202
    Yeah
  • GeneralZ9GeneralZ9 Posts: 185
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    -Most considered a 3* more valuable than a 4* because t1a was so hard to come by and it took a while 2 of them to rank a 4*, and the 3* sig was always higher...

-when there was but 1 t3 class crystal available in the entire game, and you had to beat RoK to get it....and it was still only luck you get the one you want...

-when someone posted a pic of a 4* that was sig of 5 and a rating of 4800 and the whole forum was in awe of the power..and how a sig of 100 was considered impossible...

-I feel like this anniversary is gonna be good. A lot is in the line and I feel like Kabam knows it, and tbh, I'm a tad excited to see what's coming down the pipe. We've been promised something BIG for a very long time now and I think it'll be here in April. Fingers crossed.

Definitely going to be here in April. :wink:

And I KNOW it's gonna be amazing. I feel it in my bones.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021

Dude I sure hope so, this game is almost a year behind on new stuff
  • billygovolsbillygovols Posts: 133
    Vydious is female FYI
  • Jazz444 wrote: »

Dude I sure hope so, this game is almost a year behind on new stuff

SHE'S A DUDETTE!
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Comon people. The word 'dude' is commonly used in a gender neutral manner. Let's please keep the thread on topic.

And that being said... I remember when -- not too long ago -- it was a sin to sell t3c sparks. Now we do it without a second thought. Thank you Kabam for slowly but surely bringing some of the different aspects of the game up to par.