Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Wheeljack Healing gone???

Was this a purposeful nerf or an error?

Comments

• Options
    Edwardo76Edwardo76 Posts: 82
    I’ve had it not work twice in game now
  • Options
    Edwardo76Edwardo76 Posts: 82
    Both times with the offensive upgrades. Power upgrades seem ok. Maybe I’m wrong? First time I thought I just missed something, but the second time...
  • Options
    Did you make sure he had all 3 upgrades active? If not, he won't heal.
  • Options
    He needs the same 3 upgrades before you do the special 3.If you get hit by a crit special attack, your upgrade will be destroyed so be careful
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Edwardo76 wrote: »
    Both times with the offensive upgrades. Power upgrades seem ok. Maybe I’m wrong? First time I thought I just missed something, but the second time...

When did you see this happening? And are you sure it was three offensive mods at the same time? It only happens once, right when you collect three of the same. It’s not an ongoing thing.
    He needs the same 3 upgrades before you do the special 3.If you get hit by a crit special attack, your upgrade will be destroyed so be careful

He doesn’t need three of the same before the S3. The special will automatically change it to all the same an activate the repair. He just needs to make sure he has three at the time of running the S3. If he only has two, then he’ll only have two of the same (the special doesn’t add any, just changes them) and that won’t trigger the heal.
  • Options
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Edwardo76 wrote: »

When did you see this happening? And are you sure it was three offensive mods at the same time? It only happens once, right when you collect three of the same. It’s not an ongoing thing.

He doesn’t need three of the same before the S3. The special will automatically change it to all the same an activate the repair. He just needs to make sure he has three at the time of running the S3. If he only has two, then he’ll only have two of the same (the special doesn’t add any, just changes them) and that won’t trigger the heal.

Oh yeah, my bad!