Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Necrotronus

I think he needs some work. I awakened and r4’d him and it took over 500 hits to kill RoK Mixmaster???

Not my best fight. I’m self medicating with Captain Morgan.

q46fbr7hr9sx.png
mt4b8aqcan47.png

Tagged:

Comments

• Chad218 wrote: »
    I think he needs some work. I awakened and r4’d him and it took over 500 hits to kill RoK Mixmaster???

q46fbr7hr9sx.png
    mt4b8aqcan47.png

Chad, I think no bot can beat RoK Mixmaster under 500 and above 450, and for that to be possible we need 6☆ bots which are very far from being a thing since it took them 2 years to get us 5☆ bots.
  • Chad218 wrote: »

q46fbr7hr9sx.png
    mt4b8aqcan47.png

Chad, I think no bot can beat RoK Mixmaster under 500 and above 450, and for that to be possible we need 6☆ bots which are very far from being a thing since it took them 2 years to get us 5☆ bots.

Mirage, Shockwave, Jazz. Atleast these Bots of mine could. Besides, he's not wrong. For all the hype built up, Necro is a little underwhelming. He's better than most other Bots, just not as good as Megatronus, which is supposed to be his less powerful body.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Chad218 wrote: »

q46fbr7hr9sx.png
    mt4b8aqcan47.png

If you watch inightskies' videos you'll often find numbers less than 200.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    edited March 2020

Using amount of hits can be a flawed measure of a bot’s ability and effectiveness in a fight. In the example of MixMaster in RoK, I can take him in less than 100 hits consistently with Shockwave. As is often stated here on the forum, it boils down to individual play style. For me, it’s two fold with Necrotronus — both my play style and my set up that make him less than ideal for my own usage.

From a style perspective, I prefer to have a ranged heavy. To compare, Megatronus not only has a ranged heavy but it also triggers Dark Burn which tears through common obstacles like WJ’s shielding.

From a set up aspect, I don’t use the Deep Wounds mastery (my favorite bots aren’t bleed centric). So nullifies one of Necrotronus’ greatest strengths right there.

At the end of the day, drawing comparisons between Megatronus and Necrotronus don’t really get you anywhere. Best to find what does work for you and leverage that.

That said, I would like to see Necrotronus re-worked a bit. Let’s make him solid gold in color.
  • LatimustronLatimustron Posts: 202
    Chad218 wrote: »

q46fbr7hr9sx.png
    mt4b8aqcan47.png

I disagree.. I ve taken rok mixy in 150 with my 5star shock .. 500 hits are only if you encounter a tanky bot like grindor in rok or any rok 3 bot since they all have 1mil health.
  • Chad218Chad218 Posts: 44
    Yeah I can easily take him in 100 hits with my ShW too. Necro needs a rework bottom line.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    I say give it some time. Not enough players have tried him out or come up with an optimal way to use him.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    If I'm not mistaken, iNightskies took down Mix with Tantrum in less than 100 hits
    I've seen Mix taken down with 15 hits. Like @JIMMY_SAB said, it's not always the best indicator.
    JKL wrote: »
    I've seen Mix taken down with 15 hits. Like @JIMMY_SAB said, it's not always the best indicator.

15 hits? :o
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049

15 sp3s from rat, if it's the one I'm thinking of.

Yep, when DogPile did it.

That makes 30 hits? Because Ratchet's sp3 is shot&hit.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897

That makes 30 hits? Because Ratchet's sp3 is shot&hit.

The shot doesnt register as a hit
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    83 hits is the record

https://youtu.be/v8tQTVJ45xw

I think Necrotronus will get a buff but not now, we need a maxed out one to make valid comparison.