Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

The Titan Fragments Store

DatBoiPlayzYTDatBoiPlayzYT Posts: 79
edited March 2020 in General Discussion
So if any of you have recently visited the shop, you might have noticed the new tab which is Titan Fragments where you can buy "Exclusive" bots for them, but the question I wanna know an answer to is, "will we be able to convert our hard earned Bot Chips to Titan Fragments?" So like a good convertion I think would be 100k for 20k-25k not to much not to little since Titan Fragments are superior to Bot Chips and if yes will it work vise versa so I mean by that will we be able to convert Titan Fragments to Bot Chips, tbh that would be a cool feature overall and make Bot Chips more worth the grind for everyone.

Comments

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    They’ve already said no.

I guess when they said they’re converting all the bot chips to generic bot chips and that was the currency going forward to purchase bots, I guess that didn’t mean new bots. Thundercracker, Nemesis Prime, and Necrotronus all obtainable through other means.

(yeah, yeah, I know they’re not featured monthly bots)
  • DatBoiPlayzYTDatBoiPlayzYT Posts: 79
    edited March 2020
    Darm0k wrote: »
    They’ve already said no.

I guess when they said they’re converting all the bot chips to generic bot chips and that was the currency going forward to purchase bots, I guess that didn’t mean new bots. Thundercracker, Nemesis Prime, and Necrotronus all obtainable through other means.

Still If they do 100k bot chips for 20k Titan Fragments getting 240k Frags would still cost you 1.2Mil Bot chips which is very fair and a good amount and it will surely keep people from buying Necro or Tronus at early stages in the game. And its pretty balanced and mid game players will have to work for them also because a player who can do Hard spotlights and explore them which is the most possible spotlight difficulty for mid game players and doing other special monthly missions still will get then an average of 75k-100k Bot chips per month, I know that from personal experience.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    No, different currency meant for different set of bots. It's not going to happen. If they were going to then they just wouldn't have created Titan fragments in the first place.
  • LatimustronLatimustron Posts: 202
    edited March 2020
    You need to understand that bots available via titan fragments are exclusive ones therefore they are hard to come by and thus a different currency. Whereas all the other normal bots are available via bot chips.
    Don't worry the good part is that titan frags are here forever so you can grind your way up and get your favorite bot. It will take time but c'mon these are exclusive bots. Worth it in my opinion.

Easier way to do is to try and finish the act4 of the story. It's harder compared to the master spotlight but gives you 150 k titan frags. Then you can get some from new am map, exclusive titan frag daily objective which gives around 800 of these. Grind hard and you should be able to get 240k soon.

Good luck !
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    My question about the titan store is :

Is it a permanent thing?
  • Different Currencies, going to stay that way!
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    They’ve already said no.

Still If they do 100k bot chips for 20k Titan Fragments getting 240k Frags would still cost you 1.2Mil Bot chips which is very fair and a good amount and it will surely keep people from buying Necro or Tronus at early stages in the game. And its pretty balanced and mid game players will have to work for them also because a player who can do Hard spotlights and explore them which is the most possible spotlight difficulty for mid game players and doing other special monthly missions still will get then an average of 75k-100k Bot chips per month, I know that from personal experience.

IMO, they're not gonna go ahead with the conversion from one currency to another because many players (like me) have been hoarding chips with the hopes of using them to buy the exclusive 5* bots. Now, those hopes have been crushed, but at least it will ensure that such bots like the Tronus twins are obtainable only by those players that have spent a good amount of time playing. It also shows that these players will be skilled since one requires technique to conquer high - level issions like Rise of Kolkular. So I'm not really against this 'no conversion of currencies'.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    This is what was said when the generic bot chips first were introduced.

Starting on January 10th, Featured Bot Chips will be taking on a new form. Bot Chips will no longer be exclusive to just one Bot, and will now be a permanent Currency that can be spent on any Bots featured in the Store!

“...permanent currency that can be spent on any bots featured in the store!”

Hmmm...

However, I do agree that these bots should be on different currency and be more exclusive. Except for tac Bee, no one wants to really buy him anyways. Haha, I jest I jest.
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    I believe that Kabam made an attempt to spice things up, and here it is.