Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

How to get Titan Fragments

Saw in the store these titan fragment stuff but how d'you get them?

Comments

• Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    By reading posts made by Kabam.
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Apologies, I see you’re a recent newcomer to the forums.

Titan fragments can be obtained from completing and also exploring act 4 of the story missions, alliance missions (the new upcoming ones), completing and exploring Rise of Kolkular (Legends of Cybertron chapter 3), and some daily thing that we’ve yet to get details on.

You can see info here: https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/9684/8-4-patch-notes
  • Options
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Apologies, I see you’re a recent newcomer to the forums.

Titan fragments can be obtained from completing and also exploring act 4 of the story missions, alliance missions (the new upcoming ones), completing and exploring Rise of Kolkular (Legends of Cybertron chapter 3), and some daily thing that we’ve yet to get details on.

You can see info here: https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/9684/8-4-patch-notes

@DarmOk Thanks for the reply. Can i noob (lvl 21) like me still have a way of getting these fragments? I mean the 5 star Megatronus looks pretty juicy lmao
  • Options
    MoNsTeR_45 wrote: »
    @DarmOk Thanks for the reply. Can i noob (lvl 21) like me still have a way of getting these fragments? I mean the 5 star Megatronus looks pretty juicy lmao

Probably, but may take a while to get Megatronus. Act 4 tasks will be doable relatively soon, but the Rise of Kolkular one will be pretty tough. The daily ones will take a long time too at 850 total week, but if you grind for a year or so, you’ll *eventually* get there. Kabam may throw in some events too that will give some fragments (but no guarantee they will).
  • Options
    SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    Darm0k wrote: »
    MoNsTeR_45 wrote: »

Probably, but may take a while to get Megatronus. Act 4 tasks will be doable relatively soon, but the Rise of Kolkular one will be pretty tough. The daily ones will take a long time too at 850 total week, but if you grind for a year or so, you’ll *eventually* get there. Kabam may throw in some events too that will give some fragments (but no guarantee they will).

Titan Fragments are objects that are awarded of you finish RoK and Act 4, Chap 4. It is kind of challenging, but you'll get there. Yes, the Necrotronus does look cool too, in my opinion.