Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Sidestepping/backstepping issues

I’ve seen this has been an issue for almost two years or more, but when are you going to fix the sidestepping and backstepping issue. Commanders have noticed that the AI skills have improved, but when the sidestepping and backstepping issues haven’t been resolved that’s a problem.

Comments

• JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Can you expand on what you mean? Videos?
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    @Onyxhead if you have some video, post it in this thread please. We have a fairly detailed thread going there regarding the AI/movement issues.

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/9705/post-update-heavies-and-specials-issues/p2
  • OnyxheadOnyxhead Posts: 20
    I don’t usually record my fights.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Onyxhead wrote: »
    I don’t usually record my fights.

Well, you would still have to describe the issue in detail. I'm not sure which one you're referring to.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Are you talking about the AI doing some ninja back stepping and sidestepping now? Or issues when you try to do it?
  • OnyxheadOnyxhead Posts: 20
    I’m talking about me trying to backstep or sidestep it doesn’t always go the direction I go. Sometimes it’s the opposite.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Yeah, that happens to me pretty often too. I gave up on it ever being addressed. I just chalk it up to fat finger syndrome now.
  • LatimustronLatimustron Posts: 202
    Happens to me mostly when my device is heated or when I'm playing while my device is charging. Has never happened to me otherwise. If the climate is hot and humid chances of it happening are higher.
  • PorchatPorchat Posts: 7
    Happens to me mostly when my device is heated or when I'm playing while my device is charging. Has never happened to me otherwise. If the climate is hot and humid chances of it happening are higher.

Same here, but my phone gets hot in the first fight.
  • Same_ol_GSame_ol_G Posts: 104
    Where is the most recent thread about this?
  • Same_ol_GSame_ol_G Posts: 104
    I can't find that thread for the life of me did they delete it?