Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

RoK Mirage

Guys, I need some help. I've been trying since forever to deal with RoK, but I only make it upto Mirage. I cannot go further than him, and it's making me lose my mind. I've tried everything, but he's just too damn evasive, and that horrid buff from his Sp1 makes his ranged attacks impossible to dodge. HOW DO I BEAT THAT PAIN IN THE BUMPER!?
My current team-
5* Galvatron (unawakened)
5* G1 Megs(awakened)
5* Hot Rod(unawakened)
5* MV1(awakened)
5* Jazz(unawakened)

Comments

• Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    Prowl, Blaster, or possibly windblade would work. Spam sp1 with a duped prowl to keep him away from his sp1. Blaster’s interference should slow down mirage’s range attacks, and windblade’s heavy dodges all range attacks anyways.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Shockwave can take 3 shots without damage. Cheetor can heavy or dash thru.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Shockwave made it really easy
  • As @Sycko5 said, Prowl, Blaster and Windblade would be great. The only problem is that they can't purify those devastating shock debuffs. For this reason alone, it is better to use a purifier. I think Grimlock is your safest bet. During my run, I used Prowl instead of Grim since I wanted to save Grim for Bonecactus. Prowl brought him down to 20%, after that I brought in Grim. Tantrum's purification is rather slow and Mv1 can't purify shock debuffs. Your second choice could be a beast squad.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Got Rhinox?
    Mirage gets sp1, dodge it range hit then combo , use rhinox sp1 nullify mirage range buff, put a bleed instead. Rinse. Repeat.
  • Thanks for the advice, dudes. I'll give all your suggestions a try.