Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Hitch/rewards

No response to the fight hitch, no resolution. Players spent money on that game issue and it was brushed under the rug. Yes 3 months is brushing it under the rug.
Now, we get nearly 10x energon for revive. That came a week early. Again, cost many teams.
Many members didn't get their rewards for being in top3, just got a sorry email from Kabam.
I have invested myself in this game, but it gets tiresome. Defended Kabam when times where dark, said 2020 would be different. Alas, I was right. Except the above.
Havent even gotten into the sp evade, or high end heavy evasion. Demo mega, useless now. Jazz, still ok but now like a high end shark.
My question is, will this be swept under the rug like the fight hitch?
Yes, I totally expect this post to be shut down and or deleted. My second q is, What does a leader do? He doesnt, under any circumstances let things get swept under the rug. Roc out.

Comments

• Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    edited April 2020
    Yeah at this point the ball is in Kabam's court and we all will see how they handle the situation Thursday.