Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Cyclonus’ Dark Field not activating on all unstoppable dashes

Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
edited April 2020 in General Discussion
This issue has been around for a while and looks like it still exists in 8.4. Cyclonus’ Dark Field doesn’t always activate when the opponent dashes in with unstoppable. It does work, just not all the time. This was from the same with against Motormaster.

cwu645jwavwd.gif

And

fgob37w5iql1.gif

Comments

• Options
    I can see that in both of the instances, you took a step back (evade), when Motormaster was rushing in. If you use a step back, then you’re gonna get hit by an Unstoppable opponent. For them to get stunned, distance yourself and just stand still else just block and stay, do not step back. This is the way, Stun works via Cyclonus.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Well, tell that to all the other times I’ve sidestepped or back stepped or fired a range and it activated. That part doesn’t matter, it’s supposed to activate when an opponent dashes in with unstoppable.

As you can see from the times it worked in that same fight, I was either sidestepping, firing a range, or something.

Here I back stepped then sidestepped
    vthoa9xtbzj1.gif

Here I fired a range and then sidestepped
    m943mp6j3zv3.gif

And even this one which KO’ed him
    8vx2anz43ggr.gif

The description of his ability says this

xlf2nefywi40.png

And for the record it has also failed to activate when I was standing there like an idiot. That’s part of the reason why I started trying to sidestep when he dashes. In case it failed to activate. (I have a video of this one somewhere in the old archive)
  • Options
    Darn, just realized I posted this under ‘general discussion’ and not ‘bugs and known issues.’
  • Options
    @Vinod_7991 - Well, I couldn’t find my old footage so I made a new one. Here’s Cyclonus without sidestepping, back stepping, or firing ranged And it failing to activate.

wbe1tf6yy5nr.gif
  • Options
    Well, looks like your Cyclonus is broken bro.