Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

New layout am

Can you give the new layout for the am please

Comments

• Options
    NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    Find it out yourself tomorrow 🤣
  • Options
    There isn't going to be a preview/layout of it. You'll have to wait until tomorrow for it to appear. We've decided not to share it this time around as we feel we've shared information quite loosely in the past when really we want this to be a discovery. We want it to be fresh and new like an adventure you have yet to take in The Fight.

You don't have to jump into the highest difficulty immediately either. :) We know you like to plan ahead and all that, but this time around we want the essence of surprise.
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    we feel we've shared information quite loosely in the past

Yikes
  • Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Actually, some commanders feel compelled to be at the top of the ranks at all times, so be prepared for the complaining!
  • Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Must really still be designing the map 😂
  • Options
    NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Let's be nice, guys.

I, for one, actually prefer to jump right into the new AM map without really knowing anything about it. For me, it's much more exciting to discover it this way, than having it spoiled beforehand. And yes, I know many alliances and commanders want to be at the top and to plan ahead, as @Bi1b0Baggins commented..... but..... where's the fun and adventure in that? ;)
  • Options
    NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    Actually I want to know why my comment got flagged even I gave you the right answer!!!
  • Options
    LatimustronLatimustron Posts: 202
    edited April 2020
    There isn't going to be a preview/layout of it. You'll have to wait until tomorrow for it to appear. We've decided not to share it this time around as we feel we've shared information quite loosely in the past when really we want this to be a discovery. We want it to be fresh and new like an adventure you have yet to take in The Fight.

You don't have to jump into the highest difficulty immediately either. :) We know you like to plan ahead and all that, but this time around we want the essence of surprise.

Great so we go into the fight blind with bugs like AI issues and problems like overpriced revive kits. Wonderfull!
  • Options
    SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    Today, the new AM map came out, and it is BEAUTIFUL.
  • Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    SilverZA wrote: »

Stop spamming. Also, where's the map? I only see the splash screen.
  • Options
    SilverZA wrote: »

Stop spamming. Also, where's the map? I only see the splash screen.

How am I spamming?
  • Options
    DinoTronsDinoTrons Posts: 48
    ???
  • Options
    You are rapid fire posting in the discussions. You can go back and edit your original posts within 15 minutes. Try to consolidate posts.

Hey, at least my posts are... okay.
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    NidRob wrote: »
    Actually I want to know why my comment got flagged even I gave you the right answer!!!

I think it is because you were right.
  • Options

Great so we go into the fight blind with bugs like AI issues and problems like overpriced revive kits. Wonderfull!

How unfortunate.
  • Options
    OK...so we have to dowith it...I can live with that because it is a surprise for everyone now😉
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105

Well, you sound like one day's preparation reading some text can get us somewhere.
  • Options
    Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    Make it AM: Fog of War