Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Stop this nonsense

Iq2312Iq2312 Posts: 35
edited April 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
In the new story mission, there's some things need to be fixed.. I'm getting caught to the melee attacks from way too far that normally doesn't happen.. Even if I dodge it they catch me in the middle of the combos outta nowhere..What they actually want? How low level players will play those missions like that?by spending money? They will keep getting KOd even if they posses any skill.

Comments

• It's not for low level players. Rank and level up bots to get high enough.
  • Iq2312Iq2312 Posts: 35
    It's not for low level players. Rank and level up bots to get high enough.

So you expect everyone to start the game from level 60?
    And what about those bugs/lags/AI cheating or whatever? You ok with getting caught by melee attacks even after dodging it!
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    edited April 2020
    Act 4 is for the best of the best, and even they can mess up spectacularly. If you're at a lower level, I suggest putting in effort to rise through the ranks, or atleast improving your general skill. RoK Mixmaster is a good punching bag, for instance. As for the bugs, everyone suffers from them and every game has glitches. Stop complaining and actually start putting in some elbow grease, you'll see the difference yourself.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Savage 👆