Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Where is the Titan grounds Daily mission.

I’ve asked this before and I was told to wait till April 2nd. Well it’s till not here! In your mail it states there are going to be three ways to earn Titan frags. The new am map. By completing act4/Loc3 and a new titan grounds daily mission. Well? Where is it? Do we have to beat necro for it to show up, is it not out yet, is it canceled? What’s going on? Also here is proof of it’s supposed existence via a screenshot of the mail.0efxb294qlbo.jpeg

Comments

• Blaze_KagamiBlaze_Kagami Posts: 124
    edited April 2020
    Well Vidious said that it will begin on the coming Monday in the 8.4 Patch Discussion, page 6.

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/9691/8-4-patch-notes-discussion#latest
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Also, it’s not really a daily mission. It’s only a some of the days mission. Just runs from Monday - Wednesday. That’s it.
  • Ok thank you. I wish they would actually state these things somewhere and not just in reply’s. But in any case Thank you both for the information.
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Also, it’s not really a daily mission. It’s only a some of the days mission. Just runs from Monday - Wednesday. That’s it.

Oh wait, my mistake. I was hung up on the AM kits missions. I think this Mon - Wed thing is only for that. Not sure about the titan fragments thing.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049

Oh wait, my mistake. I was hung up on the AM kits missions. I think this Mon - Wed thing is only for that. Not sure about the titan fragments thing.

Vyd made it sound like both the new dailies would alternate days with AM.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998

you are right.. it's the same. These M-W "daily" missions will give R&R items and Titan fragments
    Voltron wrote: »
    you are right.. it's the same. These M-W "daily" missions will give R&R items and Titan fragments

Not sure about R&R... it was pointed out somewhere that only repairs were in the *ahem* “daily.” Could be that Kabam is only making the revive kits available via energon purchase.
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    Its monday where is the daily for fragments? @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike
  • iBKiBK Posts: 200
    There's been an issue with the Daily Mission and therefore it has to be postponed and will start tomorrow.
    Kabam employee has said as much on the Discord server
    it starts tomorrow. and it's revives and repair

Yeah, they say that now, but just you wait...
    it starts tomorrow. and it's revives and repair

Yeah, they say that now, but just you wait...

:D
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Hmmm no titan missions yet?
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Next timer reset is for Arena in about 90 mins so maybe then?
  • No titan missions, cannot sell t2 alpha sparks, specials and heavies are not connecting, and revive kits are expensive....
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    edited April 2020
    It’s there now. Looks like just 280 titan shards.
    just finished it. 3 paths. two paths requires a class gate unlock. the items on the paths are single revives. the other items will come from a new Elite Alliance crystal. Got enough to form a little more than 1.5 crystal. Took 45 energy to finish
  • Voltron wrote: »
    just finished it. 3 paths. two paths requires a class gate unlock. the items on the paths are single revives. the other items will come from a new Elite Alliance crystal. Got enough to form a little more than 1.5 crystal. Took 45 energy to finish

Can I ask you a screenshot of the event?
  • mfijjcesdcaj.jpeg

The class gates
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    It ships without the auto complete feature?
    edited April 2020

If the point is to get the full rewards then why would anyone want to autocomplete it? It costs minimal energy and can be done on auto fight for many of us.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    You get about 1.5 crystals upon exploring. So you get about 4-5 crystals per week (3 days right). If you are lucky, you get 1 revive out of that. For 4 days of AM? Hmmm 🤔 with barely any difference in rewards, we will just play safe and aim for exploration with zero item usage.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105

If the point is to get the full rewards then why would anyone want to autocomplete it? It costs minimal energy and can be done on auto fight for many of us.

To save battery and time.
  • It ships without the auto complete feature?

Autocomplete would save time? If you’ve completed it before why should you have to do it again. It will get repetitive and boring.

Autocomplete would save time? If you’ve completed it before why should you have to do it again. It will get repetitive and boring.

Again, autocomplete on spark daily missions only gives minimal rewards. Have you looked at the difference?

If you want the rewards just autofight while you watch TV or something. If you don’t care about the rewards then don’t do the mission.
  • I'm sorry there was no update on this. I've been away sick the last couple days.

We had to delay it by a day, but regardless thank you for the feedback as always.

Again, autocomplete on spark daily missions only gives minimal rewards. Have you looked at the difference?

If you want the rewards just autofight while you watch TV or something. If you don’t care about the rewards then don’t do the mission.

can you auto fight the hardest path? the three bots are enough to last all the way?
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049

can you auto fight the hardest path? the three bots are enough to last all the way?

No, because the autofight algorithm is trash.
    We had to delay it by a day, but regardless thank you for the feedback as always.

So....
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    [...snip...]

I posted this in the other thread, but none of this adds up. If these new daily missions are intended to be on non-AM days, then they can’t drop on Monday (in 7 hrs when Daily Missions reset). Otherwise they overlap with AM which ends 6 hrs later.

Was it forgotten to change the start time of the missions on the first day and this 👆?
    edited April 2020

No, but they aren’t especially hard if you fight a few yourself on the hardest path.

Regardless, the rewards are either worth it to you or they aren’t.