Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Items

Terrible decision to remove revives from Crystal's. You are going to also remove love of this game.
The players that grind hard for this game will disappear. But you don't care, this is a money grab. You should feel ashamed. At a time in the world when we need to be a team as a world all you care about is money.
You removed revives from Crystal's, but it's ok because we get daily missions to restore health.
I have been a contributor to this game since day 1. But not anymore, Kabam personal doesnt play their own game or they would understand.
Prices need to go back to what they were, period. It shouldn't cost $10 to revive, this is stupid. I'm ok with revives not being in Crystal's, or obtailable in any way. However, the end needs to justify the means. Not a company trying to fill their pockets. You can easily do both.
Before anyone says anything, the lingo says daily REPAIR.
I've been a contributor to kabam since Thirst of Night, but their sight has been lost.

Comments

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    You know the new AM is called Extinguishment.

iz4cvbmqp4ij.jpeg

Makes you wonder what they’re trying to extinguish...
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    Bump
  • LatimustronLatimustron Posts: 202
    Like we have always known their management has no clue what is right and what is wrong. I often wonder what were they thinking while making this decision of increasing revives by 677% and removing them from the new crystals. Probably looking for some funding, why not rip off the players.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Thing is, it’s ok for Kabam to try and boost revenue. The problem is they went about it the wrong way. The combination of broken enemy AI and reworking of revives May very well end the single most played part of this game, Alliance Missions. The game and its player base would simply not exist if not for AM. In its current state, I don’t see veteran (anyone playing for at least year) sticking around.