Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New Team Suggestions

Hello there! I'm trying to build a new team that centres around RotF Megs and Dinobot, which Bots would you recommend I add to the team?

Comments

• ArklaineArklaine Posts: 37
    It's tough to pair those two together imo, but...

I'd go with Barricade, Drift, and either Grindor or Mixmaster. Barry gives Megs his best synergy ability and Drift gives out Swordmasters synergy to Dinobot (and has enemy synergy with Barry too).

The last one is up to your preference - Grindor gives Megs Unstoppable at the start of the fight and gives himself and Barry a helpful Power Lock ability, and Mix gives Dinobot Shieldmaster synergy and enemy synergy with Drift if you don't mind running two Demos on the same team.
  • Arklaine wrote: »
    It's tough to pair those two together imo, but...

I'd go with Barricade, Drift, and either Grindor or Mixmaster. Barry gives Megs his best synergy ability and Drift gives out Swordmasters synergy to Dinobot (and has enemy synergy with Barry too).

The last one is up to your preference - Grindor gives Megs Unstoppable at the start of the fight and gives himself and Barry a helpful Power Lock ability, and Mix gives Dinobot Shieldmaster synergy and enemy synergy with Drift if you don't mind running two Demos on the same team.

Thank you so much! I don't have a 5* Drift yet, so I'm using Mixmaster, Barricade and Grindor. It's a really good and versatile team, despite two Demo Bots. This team is a definite keeper.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Is this going to be your main team?
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    edited April 2020
    Kitten wrote: »

Nope, I've already got a main team. I just noticed that I don't really use these two Bots as they don't fit my A-team despite them being very good, so I wanted to still be able to use them in Spotlight Missions and stuff like that.
  • Kitten wrote: »

Nope, I've already got a main team. I just noticed that I don't really use these two Bots as they don't fit my A-team despite them being very good, so I wanted to still be able to use them in Spotlight Missions and stuff like that.

I would probably just use them for Arenas and alliance missions.Personally, I think Rotf Megatron is an OK bot and Dinobot has bleeds, an armour break and that's it.
    They r very annoying in spotlights when Kabam gives them all these fancy mods.
    If they r only ur best because they have a higher rank than your other bots, you should probably leave them now. But if they are strong because they have the same rating as ur "A Team" and u r really skilled with those bots, then go with it