Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Exclusive 2 Star Bot Crystals

VanjieVanjie Posts: 82
edited April 2020 in General Discussion
Aren’t these pretty useless now? Every bot has been released as a 2 star into the premium pool but this crystal is in the raid store today. Can we get something else to replace it?
(If this has been mentioned already just close/merge this)

Comments

• Options
    GeneralZ9GeneralZ9 Posts: 185
    I agree. Having that crystal now is just pointless since every bot is in the premium pool. It would be a lot better to replace it with (in my opinion) x500 premium shards for the same price.
  • Options
    GeneralZ9 wrote: »
    I agree. Having that crystal now is just pointless since every bot is in the premium pool. It would be a lot better to replace it with (in my opinion) x500 premium shards for the same price.

How is it pointless? It's a crystal with a limited bot pool, just like a class specific crystal.
  • Options
    WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    Mostbof the raid store items need an update the am kits are the old ones not the new percentage based ones
  • Options
    Wolfmills wrote: »
    Mostbof the raid store items need an update the am kits are the old ones not the new percentage based ones

Vydious had already said they will updated to be the % based ones from now on.
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Vydious had already said they will updated to be the % based ones from now on.

Yeah. From the next round. Also, give up hope that it will be the same raid chip price. I’m guessing it will be above 100k chips each.