Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

ENERGON

When does energon come in the raid store?

Comments

• Options
    PorchatPorchat Posts: 7
    April 20, probably
  • Options
    Why April 20?
  • Options
    Why April 20?

Cause it's my birthday
    Energon will be in the store on April 21, not 20.
    Because according to @KillMasterC 's wondeful raid store timetable, today is Day 25 ( 4* Demolition Sig*5, Demolition T3C Essence 500*4) and the day with energon (Day 12 with Energon 20*10, Rank-up Crystal*5) is 15 days away from today, which falls on April 21.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Why April 20?

Save this print

m3s6pm0d1etg.jpeg

Today came shark and ss crystals, then energons will come april 20
  • Options
    On 14:00 of UTC/GMT -3:00
  • Options
    TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Why April 20?

Cause it's my birthday
    Because according to @KillMasterC 's wondeful raid store timetable, today is Day 25 ( 4* Demolition Sig*5, Demolition T3C Essence 500*4) and the day with energon (Day 12 with Energon 20*10, Rank-up Crystal*5) is 15 days away from today, which falls on April 21.

Depends on what corner of the globe you live in. For me, the Energon will be available April 20 at 1 pm US EDT. But later today is Day 1 of the 28 Day Raid Calendar shown above... Which means Knight Crystal Day in the Raid Store... Good luck, Raiders!
  • Options
    Technobot wrote: »
    Why April 20?

Cause it's my birthday

Depends on what corner of the globe you live in. For me, the Energon will be available April 20 at 1 pm US EDT. But later today is Day 1 of the 28 Day Raid Calendar shown above... Which means Knight Crystal Day in the Raid Store... Good luck, Raiders!

Oh, I didn't consider that lol. So it's April 20 for those in the Americas, Europe, etc. and April 21 for those in Asia, Australia, etc. Am I right?